• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Update to New Pokemon Snap with 3 new areas and 20 Pokemon

SCB3

Nice, didn't expect any new content for it, then again, I need to go back and play more, I kinda dropped off it

Skelterz

I found the game really slow, you need loads of points to open up new levels glad it’s getting free
Content though.

mcjmetroid

I tried this game at a friend having never played the original game...

I still don't get it... then he showed me the original..

I didn't get that either but at least it got the action faster. The Switch version has WAYYYY too much souless Pokemon dialogue.

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
Nice, but what I really want is Labo VR support. It's absolutely insane that Labo has a camera build which perfectly fits the style of this game, but they can't be bothered to spend a few hours to implement it.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
I tried this game at a friend having never played the original game...

I still don't get it... then he showed me the original..

I didn't get that either but at least it got the action faster. The Switch version has WAYYYY too much souless Pokemon dialogue.
Didn't play the new version, but yeah, dialogue in the old version was just when you arrive at the base and show the pictures. I hope it's not that big.

I was one of those guys that thought that this game sucks when was launched, then I played for real and loved a lot

Top Bottom