• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
HAPPAY FRIDAY YEEEHAAWW!
Dance Blazing GIF by Muppet Wiki

All that violence tssk

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I'm having my first Taco Bell. Nom nom.
Sad how your new job went, given it had potential and you seemed very motivated. So to not further drag it down, i hope you get something worth of your efforts for the future! What are the Pixels doin?

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

The Fermi Paradox is the discrepancy between the lack of conclusive evidence of advanced extraterrestrial life and the apparently high likelihood of its existence.

drink-beer.gif

Last edited:

DeaDPo0L84

Putting up Christmas lights tonight, going shooting with some friends tomorrow, and playing BF2042 when I can cause of double xp, pretty chill weekend.

sedg87

Banned
Sad how your new job went, given it had potential and you seemed very motivated. So to not further drag it down, i hope you get something worth of your efforts for the future! What are the Pixels doin?

Thanks mate. I have another interview tomorrow at a supermarket. Only seasonal work but the pay is decent. Don't mention pixels...I've been slacking on pixel art!

Con-Z-epT

Thanks mate. I have another interview tomorrow at a supermarket. Only seasonal work but the pay is decent. Don't mention pixels...I've been slacking on pixel art!
At this point you're posting a story i'm highly invested to. :messenger_grinning_sweat::messenger_heart:

Top Bottom