• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
She has loads of sisters? How many is loads? Asking for a friend.
christoph waltz nod GIF

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Happy Friday, Friday Gaf from Mauritius, been here three days and the place is unreal, if you're ever going to go on a tropical'ish holiday try for this place, the beaches are top drawer. Picked up a rental car today, some form of tiny Kia, it drives like bag of shit and sounds like an Abrams tank for some reason.. it's only a 1.0 litre. If you do drive here be careful, it's pretty much like driving in the UK except more death round every corner, it's crazy.. buy sea shoes too, and try the street food an all, had a takeaway of chicken noodles and havent shit myself yet, best noodles i've had..

I'm off to get smashed, already had two vodkas and some some pear type mixer, stay safe all, enjoy your Friday

No idea if this will go through, the hotels Wifi is from 1892 :messenger_tears_of_joy:

JvUooHl.jpg
You look like Colin Farrell's stunt double 😀

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
I used to smoke Benson & Hedges
Same here!

But now I'm one of those vaping motherfuckers 😁

A decent pack of smokes almost costs 20$ in Montreal.
Imagine choosing between a good meal or fucking cigarettes...

I do enjoy my fruity flavors yum yum.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Happy Friday, Friday Gaf from Mauritius, been here three days and the place is unreal, if you're ever going to go on a tropical'ish holiday try for this place, the beaches are top drawer. Picked up a rental car today, some form of tiny Kia, it drives like bag of shit and sounds like an Abrams tank for some reason.. it's only a 1.0 litre. If you do drive here be careful, it's pretty much like driving in the UK except more death round every corner, it's crazy.. buy sea shoes too, and try the street food an all, had a takeaway of chicken noodles and havent shit myself yet, best noodles i've had..

I'm off to get smashed, already had two vodkas and some some pear type mixer, stay safe all, enjoy your Friday

No idea if this will go through, the hotels Wifi is from 1892 :messenger_tears_of_joy:

JvUooHl.jpg
Can I have the lady’s number? Does she like men with beards?

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Same here!

But now I'm one of those vaping motherfuckers 😁

A decent pack of smokes almost costs 20$ in Montreal.
Imagine choosing between a good meal or fucking cigarettes...

I do enjoy my fruity flavors yum yum.

Yeah i bought those as well: mint, strawberry and watermelon.

I have a metal case that fits 18 smokes. Going to leave out 1 every (other?) day. That's my strategy atm. After that nicotine free vapers like the ones I've bought.

And it's expensive as hell here as well. For quite some years now. Hence switching to making my own. Can make around 200 cigs for almost the price of 2 packages of Camel. Around 8 euro for 19 smokes. When I started smoking they costed like 3.20€ LOL

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Just a suggestion - could we rename this THE WEEKEND [OT]

I mean I am ripped to my tits now its a Saturday. I fucking LOVE Friday. But weekend OT seems better?

Or not...?

inbox me babe.

We all different time zones n' shit.

EDIT: guess which twat had caps on.

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
But Friday is 24 hours - the weekend is 48.

You cannot put a mixed race miserable looking motherfucker against an impressive set of earrings.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Aye, I can attest to this. Having autism as an adult is like being in brain jail.
That's a way of describing it. Yes indeed our framework from within we can operate is quite different.

Although it's a spectrum so each of us expresses our "X's" in a different manner.

Top Bottom