• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FROM tweet thanks fans for support/enthusiasm for Elden Ring - does this hint at a new trailer for TGA?

cormack12

Gold Member
So, there's been no news, acknowledgement or anything really for a while and then this comes out the blue behind a Sekiro update tweet. FROM teasing us with something new maybe? Just keeping the bonfires kindled for interest?

51wQ3j.jpg

Old trailer

Eln7d69XYAIsf7F

Last edited:
FROM is 3/3 this generation, as far as I'm concerned.

Dark Souls 3 isn't my favorite but it's a solid victory lap for the franchise.
Bloodborne was my all-time action game for the longest time...
...until Sekiro arrived and took that throne (W101 is hiding behind the throne, plotting a coup).

Very excited to learn more about Elden Ring.

cireza

Lovely picture in the OP.

I hope that this game will run at 60fps. I am never in a rush to have a new game, as long as it runs well enough. And for action games with free camera, 60fps is very important.

mcjmetroid

I'm very excited for this game too but I'm not sure how that tweet means a new trailer.

I hope you're right though!

I kinda hope they don't release it for the PS4 and Xbox One S / X at this point. Cyberpunk seems to be having issues with those consoles. If this is getting released end of 2021, or beginning of 2022 just cut off the old gen and leave it there for PS5 and the new Xbox consoles, they'll have the install base by that point to support the game. Otherwise it's just going to be a clusterfuck once again supporting 3+ systems, and mechanics / graphics getting cut due to the shit tier CPU these old consoles have.

Orpheum

The Elden Ring community has hollowed to the point where a simple tweet thanking everyone for their support is a reason to cheer.

I'm in the samr boat... After months of nothingness this sparks joy

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Hope we get a trailer soon. Haven't been truly excited for a game in a while, and this might be the exception.

But niw they have a competitor in Demon's Souls Remake. That game looks fantastic, and Elden Ring couldn't and shouldn't be less.

FunkMiller

Been thinking that the lack of news on this is probably something to do with George RR Martin's involvement.

The man is, and lets be fair about this, a lazy bastard.

Top Bottom