• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fruitopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konka

Banned
250px-Fruitopia.jpg

Fruitopia.gif

I used to love having this from the pool vending machine. It had such a great flavor(for preteen me). Does this still exist anywhere in the world? I wonder what it would taste like to me now. Did anyone else love it?

shira

250px-Fruitopia.jpg

Fruitopia.gif

I used to love having this from the pool vending machine. It had such a great flavor(for preteen me). Does this still exist anywhere in the world? I wonder what it would taste like to me now. Did anyone else love it?

Ingredients: Water, high fructose corn syrup . . . . . . . .

DominoKid

this shit was my lifeblood in elementary school.

for whatever reason they hid the machine in the janitor's closet but they let the kids in the after school program use it.

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom
I always get the supersized fruitopia at Wendys with 3-4 spicy chicken burgers and a baconator.

It's watered down but so good...

The more HFCS the better, keeps me big and strong.

_woLf

I remember this stuff. They had it in my middle school vending machines and I thought it was such a cool moment when I finally made it to middle school and could buy big kid drink Fruitopia.

That shit made my throat hurt like hell every time I drank it, though. No idea why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom