• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fruits Basket fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy

Banned
Anyone else get the dvd box from Rightstuf?. Hawt :D

funbs03100b.jpg

fallout

My girlfriend loves the show. She's got a big wall scroll in her room.

I, on the other hand, know absolutely nothing about it.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I just got the box set from deepdiscountdvd.com Pretty happy about it. One of the funniest/dramatic animes I've ever watched. Good stuff.

Oh, and if the Lakers make it past the second round this season you should get to have a Kobe is King avatar.

Cloudy

Banned
Dude, 89 dollars? 57.99 at deepdiscountdvd.com

I only bought the box for $9.99. I had all 4 dvds already :D

Oh and Rightstuf has a 35% off deal going so they've jacked up their regular prices, I guess :lol

Meier

Fantastic show. Snagged the boxset from DDD during the 20% of sale. :D Loved it since the first ep was released back in 2001 but knew there would be a boxset some day so I waited on the DVDs (since they released at $40 a piece initially).

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
already have the DVD's Thought the box was ugly, so didnt get it.

If you like the show, the magna is up to volume 6, and that volume has the stuff from teh last episode (And some stuff after that was moved forward in the anime).

Volume 7 will start covering stuff they never had in the anime.

Chrono

Banned
Fruits Basket is awesome. I watched it when I first started getting into anime and I actually paid 40 dollars or so for each volume. It was painful both waiting for and buying the DVDs.
heh.gif

I'll get this box whenever I'm buying a bunch of new DVDs soon.

DrForester said:
Volume 7 will start covering stuff they never had in the anime.

hah really!? That's great. I've been waiting for this for a long time but I forgot about it until I read your post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom