• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest Cyberpunk 2077 bugs & glitches

Loxus

The first two got me dying.

sqJ9JGC.gif

spartan30gr

Some of this stuff is simply too funny not to share

stolen from Reddit - not posting direct links to avoid autoplay

Thread not made to shitpost on Cyberpunk please don't turn it into one. Have some sense of humor and share your findings here!

This is a true bugy game of the year!!!!!

MiguelItUp

I don't have footage or video, but the best ones I've seen involve mods being swapped with other ones. Or the models just floating.

Best one I've seen thus far involved a character that was supposed to be holding a chip, but instead it was a gun. It was also being held all weird.

Poppyseed

I can promise you that CDPR knew about this. The number of bugs I came across in just an hour of play is unreal. Absolutely insane the game was released in this state. It’s simply not finished. Even the inventory menu is often bugged, saying I have multiple weapons equipped I don’t, not being able to run at times (nothing to do with overburdened) etc. Unbelievable.

Poppyseed

Imagine putting you’re heart and soul into making this beautiful game only to sell it to your fans in this condition. Fuck cdpr upper management. This is like goat simulator 2077. Such a shame

Agreed. It’s embarrassingly buggy. The only thing this game hasn’t done so far is completely crash. Aside from that, I’ve seen just about everything, and that’s on a high-end PC.

mango drank

Pre-alphapunk 2075

Before seeing this thread, I was planning on waiting a few weeks to buy the game, to give the devs time to work out the bugs. But seeing these, I can't imagine "a few weeks" is anywhere near enough time.

Did most Witcher 3 bugs eventually get patched, or is the game still buggy today? Never played.

Feel a bit jealous. On PC I've experienced almost no bugs at all and most of these bugs are just funny.

I sen 25+ hours I've seen a few NPCs holding the T position and a few NPCs stop moving during combat making them easy kills. And once during conversation, Judy said her line at the same time I said mine. But other than that everything has been normal.

Are these vids from the console version before the day one patch?

Top Bottom