• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FUSE is gold, first discs manufactured

Moobabe

Meh. Stuff like this doesn't bother us. We are very confident in the quality of our game. It's a ton of fun to play.

Again, not to be "that guy"- but why haven't we seen it? GAF is pretty clued in generally but I feel like we haven't been exposed much at all. If you can't say, or rather wouldn't, then don't worry - I was just curious.

Unfortunately Insomniac has lowered itself to GENERIC category.

Remember the Time when Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction came out and everyone was going gaga over beautiful graphics and great game play.

I think they deliberately damaged their relationship with SONY by not Trophy patching R&C TOD or Quest for Booty.

As for FUSE, PASS.

At this time people should save their money for GTA5 and then the next gen.

Fuse reminds me a lot of Haze - but at least that game had some hype behind it. Free Radical lasted about 6 months after Haze's release

I actually fear for Insomniac

Shinta

Banned
Yup, Demo coming closer to launch. Give it a shot!

I looked up a gameplay video and the guns do look pretty cool.

Is this game something you can play single-player for a substantial amount of time? Kind of reminds me of Brute Force.

Brute_Force_Coverart.png

Mucudadada

Insomniac Games
Again, not to be "that guy"- but why haven't we seen it? GAF is pretty clued in generally but I feel like we haven't been exposed much at all. If you can't say, or rather wouldn't, then don't worry - I was just curious.

There is a ton of footage and previews out there for the game. We've live streamed about 3 hours of gameplay on our Twitch channel - http://www.twitch.tv/insomniacgames

People can watch and see for themselves if they like what they see, but we have not been shy in showing it off.

Megatron

It's not going to sell well, but I bet it will be a good game, and I'll probably get it.

After the June price-drop.

Is there something other than the name change and box art that is causing all the hate?

I think it's partly that it looks very generic and some feel Insomniac left Sony to chase the CoD market with EA which could leave us without awesome R&C games. I know Sony own the IP and they could just get RaD to make an entry, but it wouldn't be the same without Insomniac.

I guess it was smart of Sony to dump these guys.

Wrong way around, IG left the SCEA stable.

Sony dumped us?!?

Did you not get Jack Trenton's text message?

He thinks your a super cool studio but he is just in a different place right now and doesn't want to be in a 2nd party relationship. He just wants some time alone so he can find himself. Its not you. Its him.

Cat Party

I think it's partly that it looks very generic and some feel Insomniac left Sony to chase the CoD market with EA which could leave us without awesome R&C games. I know Sony own the IP and they could just get RaD to make an entry, but it wouldn't be the same without Insomniac.
Makes zero sense, then.

Top Bottom