• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GA Poker Tourney @ PokerRoom.com... NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomoment

Just created a table, folks: nomoment's HE - No Limit Hold'em. $1000 buy-in, 10/20 blinds.

For those interested, go to http://www.pokerroom.com, click on the "private tables" tab, and look for nomoment's HE.

When you ask for an invite, be sure to say that you're from Gaming Age, or I won't let you in. Once I get ten people, we start.

Note: Remember, this is PokerRoom, so we may encounter difficulties tables and players. If you can't find my table after several tries (log-out and log-in again if you can't find me the first time), we can't really do anything about it. Sorry.

nomoment

calder said:
I tried but couldn't find you. Different server I guess.
Damn. Maybe next time, then. I'll try creating a table with my alternate account next time... maybe more people can find me that way.

And no more tourneys on Monday afternoons. :)

nomoment

So there were people looking at this thread... does anybody still want to play?

Say "I" and I'll open up another table with my other nickname. Might be easier to find...

nomoment

Okay, guys. New table: nomoment_ga's HE. NL hold'em, 1000 buy-in. 10/20 blinds.

Same rules as before. First ten in.

nomoment

okay, me and joe are in.

Remember... if you're from gaming-age, please say so in the request or I won't let you in!

Remember when I offered to hold some tournaments on IRC? Wrote that great script to give you guys a UI and everything. Had no problems like this. Too bad none of you bit. Oh well.

calder

OUCH WHAT THE FUCK

Haha, at least I go out making a reasonable bet on a hand I pretty much had to go all in on. 4 of a kind is such bullshit! ;)

nomoment

Well, I just got knocked out in 5th place.

Silt and Bob White are short-stacked against two other dudes who seem to be dominating.

Four sixes was the ultimate bastard hand. Sorry about that. I just got knocked out. Those other two dudes are pretty evenly matched at this point. WHO WILL BECOME THE CHAMPION?!

calder

the online gaming forum is, as it has been every time it was created, a ghetto wasteland of sports gaming matchups. You could post a thread like this there and get a dozen views in a day if you're lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom