• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Book Club (Sep 2011) - "The Master and Margarita" by Mikhail Bulgakov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollux

holy shit i fucking love this book. alas i won't be joining you, school is killing me this semester, but enjoy. book is amazing.

spoiler for halfway through

the ball scene is amazing, look it the back if you don't get the references becasue they really make the story come alive

magicstop

1.) Blood Meridian - because I love the three McCarthy books I have read; the guy is an absolute prose genius, it reads like poetry, and I simply can't get enough of his books. He can make taking a piss in a barn absolutely stunning and beautiful (as in Child of God).
2.) The Shadow of the Wind - looks very interesting, and I'd love to give it a go

Ashes

Banned
I think I nominated Dubliners a couple of threads ago... you can take take that off the list if it makes it easier cyan....

Cyan

Banned
Ashes1396 said:
I think I nominated Dubliners a couple of threads ago... you can take take that off the list if it makes it easier cyan....
I usually carry over just a few of the previous noms. So, no worries. If it doesn't get the votes, it'll be gone next time around. ;)

Ashes

Banned
@ cyan/ J.d. : You can keep it in if you want; but 10 nominations seemed a bit excessive, so do what you think is best...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom