• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Exclusive! Ridge Racers Soundtrack Vol.1, Limited Time Offer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
B0006Q4ZBS.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Limited time as the link will be available for less than 7 days... so if someone would be so kind to mirror this please..

Okay, Ridge Racer/PSP fans(except for you Deg http://www.ga-forum.com/showpost.php?p=808189&postcount=43 you may leave this thread :p), took me a while but I have for you the vol.1 of the Ridge Racers Soundtrack. This contains the RED DISC, Blue DISC, and REMIX DISC with each folder containg 6 tracks each. Ridge Racers vol.2 will contain CLASSIC DISC 1, CLASSIC DISC 2, Intro and Ending Credits themes and some others. I am not sure if I want to include the unlockable intros as music tracks because some are thinking the older tracks are already available but we will see how it goes. Vol.2 will hopefully be released next week(got alot of school work to do) when I'm not busy. I took the liberty of adding the ID3v1 tags to each track so you won't have to. Credit goes out to mashoutposse for his extended version of "Disco Ball" that I included. I don't know how you got it to play for over 7:29 when the track lasts for only about 4:05, but I'm not complaining :D

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0UPH8C2CT4BSJ2NFZS2CIENT71

RED DISC
SamplingMasters MEGA - Highride
SamplingMasters AYA - Warp Trooper
H. OKUBO - Bassrider
MIYAKE - Pulse Phaze
sanodg - Chrome Drive
KOHTA - Synthetic Life

BLUE DISC
H. OKUBO - Disco Ball
KOHTA - Night Stream
ASUKA SAKAI - Light Groove
J99 - Vanishing Horizon
T. NAKANISHI - Tunnel Visionary
H. OKUBO + K. NAKAGAWA - Tek Trek

REMIX DISC
SamplingMasters MEGA - Rotterdam Nation Remix
SamplingMasters MEGA - Speedster Remix
SamplingMasters AYA - Drive U 2 Dancing Remix
sanodg - Rareheroes
J99 - Blue Topaz Remix
T. NAKANISHI - Motor Species Remix

total time: 1:16:26

WhippinSean, you may now host this zipfile please. Unless no one wants the classic tracks ripped, then hopefully I will have CLASSIC DISC 1 and CLASSIC DISC 2 done my next week. Get down and groove to Disco Ball already! Makes good driving music.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Hot. And it's only gonna be avaiable for a couple minutes actually, first to 25 people to download or 7 days, whichever comes first. Make a torrent and I'll be happy to seed for you

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Wario64 said:
Hot. And it's only gonna be avaiable for a couple minutes actually, first to 25 people to download or 7 days, whichever comes first.

Owned, Someone host quick! I dunno how to make a torrent...

EGM92

Wow I must say awsome work on this! thanks for taking the time to rip the tracks. If you need somewhere to hose this file (since Yousendit only allows 25 downloads of a specific file) I may have a sever with 20gb of bandwidth you I might be able to use.

EGM92

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Gah, zip files within zip files...why? :p

Great rips btw, thanks. Time to rip them to my Xbox

Dazzla

Vibri said:
Right on, thanks!

A statue in your honor if you post Lumines. :)
Damn yeah :D

I've had the Ridge soundtrack playing on my iPod for over a week now, there's some quality tunes on there but I'd die for Lumines!

Shinobi

Heh, sweet stuff...managed to get this and the Panzer Orta soundtrack within a couple of weeks. Life is good.

Borys

Banned
I think I can post this message (not bannable) - guys the whole OST is on eMule. Got it in 5 hours. High quality stuff (6 Discs).

Amir0x: 177 MB, RAR.

Mods: if I broke any rules be sure to delete this post!

B'z-chan

Banned
Thank god, some of these songs just kick so much ass. Thanks for all of you who have mirrored these tracks. if you dont mind defensor could i make a torrent for the soundtrack when all of it is ripped?

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Great, thanks a lot! Been listening to the soundtrack, and I found one sample in Blue Topaz that I clearly remember being in a song from the original Wipeout. Which I'm now trying to find (the song that is). :p

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
God's Hand thankyou for hosting the soundtrack. aoi tsuki, M3wThr33, and B'z-chan you guys can torrent the file if you want or host it as well. I don't mind. Shinobi, the Ridge Racers music is split up into 5 "Discs" sort of like a CD changer in the game. So you got Red, Blue, Remix, Classic 1, and Classic 2 with 6 tracks each. Red, Blue, and Remix are all brand new 18 tracks for Ridge Racers while Classic 1 and Classic 2 are the old tunes from previous games.

COCKLES

being watched
Great job Defensor and mirroring guys. :D

Pssstt. Anyone got the full Rage Racer soundtrack? The Rage tracks got the shaft in Ridge Racers - the should have had more Rage and less Ridge in Racers, as the original Ridge soundtrack sounds a bit twee now.

And i wonder if someone has the Rave Racer soundtrack?
i knew it was posted here maybe 2years ago, and now ivelost my cd where i had
it on :(

thx for the RRacers music! awesome, = namco soundteam :)

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
Thanks for the rip man! I wanted to do it myself but I'm too lazy :D

By the way, I think it would be a good idea to rip the intro musics for vol.2 as I really like the intro music from RRT4.

COCKLES

being watched
AndreasNystrom said:
And i wonder if someone has the Rave Racer soundtrack?
i knew it was posted here maybe 2years ago, and now ivelost my cd where i had
it on :(

thx for the RRacers music! awesome, = namco soundteam :)

I've got Rave. Want it ripped?

M3wThr33

Banned
Scratch that. My connection died RIGHT as I made that post. I didn't get it. :(

Edit:
I'll grab it from Aoi and then see if I can get a torrent goin./

robox

i <3 ridge racer music.
i <3 defensor.
i <3 gaf.

i got rave, i got rage (was posted on newsgroups a while back). what i really want is ridge laser and the other remix albums...

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Here is what would be in Vol.2:

CLASSIC DISC 1
RIDGE RACER 1 - Ridge Racer
RIDGE RACER 2 - Grip
RAVE RAVER - Euphoria
RAGE RACER - Silver Stream
R4 ~RIDGE RACER TYPE 4~ - Naked Glow

CLASSIC DISC 2
R4 ~RIDGE RACER TYPE 4~ - Move Me
R4 ~RIDGE RACER TYPE 4~ - Movin' in Circles
R4 ~RIDGE RACER TYPE 4~ - Eat' em Up!
RIDGE RACER V - TuiTui
RIDGE RACER V - Samurai Rocket
RIDGE RACER V - Daredevil

And some others(maybe):

RIDGE RACERS - Game Intro
RIDGE RACERS - Credits/Staff Roll
RAVE RACER - Arcade Intro
RAGE RACER - Game Intro
R4 ~RIDGE RACER TYPE 4~ - Game Intro
RIDGE RACERS - 2004 E3 Trailer

Most of them are actually pretty fucking shitty and nothing like what I had imagined, only a few really really blew me away.

The Rare Hero remix was one of the worst things I have ever heard and was a total disgrace...

The only songs I liked were...

Synthetic Life
High Ride
Warp Trooper...

None of the remix music is any good, heck they actually put terrorist arab music into the remix version of Drive U 2... just nasty...

But thanks a lot Defensor, at least I got to hear the whole thing finally, very much appreciated and glad there were some worthy tracks throughout.

But for everyone else, every single Ridge Racer, to me, had a few good songs and the rest were all crap basically.

Bog

Junior Ace
Can't wait to bring this thread up next time someone gets in trouble for posting scans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom