• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF GOLD. The official 'Thank You' thread.

That's a relief. I thought I was going to have to send @Rentahamster and Richard Packer Richard Packer round to double team your ears!

IEIh8qo.gif
You're a sick fuck.

mitch1971

Some crazy person has gifted me...me!...gold!

If you see this person ( John Marston John Marston ) around the forums please be nice to them regardless of what they have done. They probably couldn't help it; just a moment of madness. I'm sure it won't happen again.

Thankyou kind Gaffer.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
2Orgw0h.jpg
Sometimes I hover over my name just so I can pretend I’m fancy like all of you.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
There ya go you attention whore 😆
You son of a bitch! Thank you! 😂

Edit: Oh my god you get more reactions with GAF Gold?? I can never go back.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
Thank you for the gold John Marston John Marston you beautiful beast :messenger_blowing_kiss:

My theory is that you are an angel tasked by God to give Neogaf Gold to a certain amount of people before earning the right to go back to heaven. To help you in your task, you are teamed up with blind black lady who can somewhat feel supernatural stuff, and a smart for his age street urchin (who tried to rob you at first but you're far too street savvy, so you just took him under your wing).
At some point you'll tell the black lady who you truly are and she'll reply "Child, I'm blind not dumb !" and you'll understand she knew all along but choose to help you anyway. You'll also find a family for the street urchin and protect him from his estranged father's bad influence, and maybe strike a romance with the beautiful social worker you often run into while giving gold to people.
I'm eagerly waiting for the tv series to see who plays my role :messenger_sunglasses:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Thank you for the gold John Marston John Marston you beautiful beast :messenger_blowing_kiss:

My theory is that you are an angel tasked by God to give Neogaf Gold to a certain amount of people before earning the right to go back to heaven. To help you in your task, you are teamed up with blind black lady who can somewhat feel supernatural stuff, and a smart for his age street urchin (who tried to rob you at first but you're far too street savvy, so you just took him under your wing).
At some point you'll tell the black lady who you truly are and she'll reply "Child, I'm blind not dumb !" and you'll understand she knew all along but choose to help you anyway. You'll also find a family for the street urchin and protect him from his estranged father's bad influence, and maybe strike a romance with the beautiful social worker you often run into while giving gold to people.
I'm eagerly waiting for the tv series to see who plays my role :messenger_sunglasses:
Be Kind Kindness GIF by FILMRISE

John Marston John Marston is kind but I hope he isn’t making himself broke.

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Thanks a bunch to both OverHeat OverHeat and TheRedRiders TheRedRiders for golding/gafting (is this a word? :D) my comment in the "Which GAF members have the best tastes in Gaming" thread. Didn't really expect it so just wanted to say thanks again for that. Gold aside I already valued your commentary here on GAF quite a lot and will continue doing so. :)

You good people yo

Top Bottom