• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF halo2 clan preperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

suaveric

If i didn't make it clear before, i want in too! i don't have an account set up yet.. i'll be doing that Monday afternoon.

Ok, like I said to Synapse, just give me a tentative Live gamertag and I'll add you to the list. Once you get your account set up and everything PM me here and tell me what your actual gamertag ends up being and I'll send you the invite then.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
so, is the one clan thing attached to your gamertag, or the profile? ie, can you set up multiple profiles to switch amongst different clans?

please, only answer if you have them game

LukeSmith

Clan is attached to your gamertag. You can log into XBL with any of the profiles, but you log in through the Gamertag. If you have multiple GT you can switch between clans that way. But not multiple profiles AFAIK.

SyNapSe

Mr. Lemming said:
Ok, like I said to Synapse, just give me a tentative Live gamertag and I'll add you to the list. Once you get your account set up and everything PM me here and tell me what your actual gamertag ends up being and I'll send you the invite then.

Ok guys, I re-opened my Xbox Live subscription. Gamertag = Synapse1

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Scoot said:
Also, to talk to your team you can press either the white button, or UP on the dpad. I think I prefer up on the d-pad. You don't have to hold either of them.

Does it tell you on screen whether you're in public chat or team chat?

LukeSmith

Does it tell you on screen whether you're in public chat or team chat?

No, there really isn't visual "team chat" notification. Because allof the chatting is proximity, it can be tricky to tell if you are being heard by your team. However, you can tell you are being broadcast because there is a sort of static-click at the beginning when you open the "comm line." Like when you were a kid and made the static hiss pretending you have a walkie talkie -- it does that for a split second.

Because of the proxy chat, you can be heard pretty much anytime someone is near you, but when you press up, I guess that is the team chat and the hiss lets you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom