• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Goddamnit, I tried downloading but it said it would take 3 hours to finish and whenever that happens it always ends up fucking up at around 30%. I can't wait for them to fix this goddamn internet...again.

Shit.... That's painful

Detox

Ayo Detox aint you from London? If so Kendrick Lamar will hit the stage at the O2 Academy Brixton on November 12, as part of BBC Radio 1Xtra Live London.

Should check that out.
I don't think I can stomach the rest of the lineup. I think they added another London show in January now I have to convince my friends with bad taste to come.

Ace still waiting on the ruthless mix, someone hook him up with HWA songs and you know Hopspin is signed to Ruthless right?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I don't think I can stomach the rest of the lineup. I think they added another London show in January now I have to convince my friends with bad taste to come.

Ace still waiting on the ruthless mix, someone hook him up with HWA songs and you know Hopspin is signed to Ruthless right?

He was signed there at one point

HiResDes

Really disappointed in this Sean Rose, starting to think people only like it because it has an awesome cover.

I'm the only one that likes it, but considering it's like 13th on my roundup I don't absolutely love it. If you're not into weed/swag rap then you shouldn't have bothered.

fWqhv.gif

So are we staying here now?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
This looks like a new home. Where the U-God posters tho? Staple them to the fuckin wall so they never fall off.

I should post in here more often but if it ain't in the 80/90's it ain't in my comfort zone.

People still make good hip hop though right?

If so I'd appreciate a push in the right direction.

RJT

I should post in here more often but if it ain't in the 80/90's it ain't in my comfort zone.

People still make good hip hop though right?

If so I'd appreciate a push in the right direction.

Check out HiRes' round up threads (linked in the OP). They have a lot of stuff for stuck in the nineties people.

Detox

If you're a butterface don't bite Illmatic, look at Jay-Z his dickriding stopped at putting his baby picture on RD.

Detox

Didn't even realise he had another album, REKS putting in work. I guess he figures mixtapes isn't going to get hype or make money for him than his albums sell so he might as well make money off the music.

Esch

Banned
im gonna continue to use simping just because you're telling me not to. no, not recon, yes you wenis

extensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom