• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiiiLife

Haven't seen 8 mile in a minute but I know that shit is from the snippet when he's riding the bus. This album is gonna be weak.

CRS

If Cheddahz didn't add ICP and Kid Rock to that thread, it could have gone over a lot better. 0/2 on your threads so far, Cheddahz.

Did remind me to do my CacNSick smiley though,
9UhZmIo.png

thabiz

holy shit. first person mode in gta is amazing. love how the track on the radio is displayed on the dash. dope.

Esch

Banned
Brehs, I decided to fire up a couple episodes of DBZ kai because of an OT thread today, and i've gotta say, how suspect were the Ginyu Force? The dances, the preening, Recoome. Even the big blue guy was kind of metro.

NsARqvd.png

Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep - East coast
• Favorite Artist - MF DOOM
• Favorite Artist Outside of Hip Hop/ Rap? - Fiona Apple, Led Zeppelin, Charles Mingus
• Best feature killer - Freddie Gibbs
• Favourite producer - RZA
• Favourite album - Liquid Swords
• What's in your playlist right now? - RTJ2, If There's A Hell Below, Marcberg,
• What's Your 2014 AOTY? - (waiting for year to end first)

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums: CD>LR>Yeezus>MDBTF>>>Graduation>>>you know what
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member? Ghostface
• Jay Z or Nas? Nas
• Biggie or Pac? Pac
• What’s your dream album/project? DOOM Starks, circa 2003
• Who is the next big rapper/producer? Mick Jenkins
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee? Overrated: Big L. Underrated: AZ
• Have you been known to eat ass? Yes
• Whats your favorite position to get pegd? On my back so she can jerk me off at the same time
• Onions or Avocados? Onions
• Can you Cook REAL food? (non of that frozen shit) Hell yes.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Brehs, I decided to fire up a couple episodes of DBZ kai because of an OT thread today, and i've gotta say, how suspect were the Ginyu Force? The dances, the preening, Recoome. Even the big blue guy was kind of metro.

NsARqvd.png
You need to watch DBZ Abridged.

IrishNinja

brehs i largely slept on DBZ...is it worth it to just watch the movies or what?

aw man. I thought we was invisible up in here
UP IN HERE

we are, feds/mods might be watching but pretty much no one else, they know community = forum ghetto

• Whats your favorite position to get pegd? On my back so she can jerk me off at the same time

my man thought this one through

also sorry that chedz thread got locked before i could get at the dipset fans

CRS

You had to be there when you were 8-12 I think.

I remember getting out of school, go out and hang out with friends, get back in time for Dragonball Z in the early evening, have a quick bite, then head back out for more fuckery.

HiResDes

If you didn't watch that shit as a preteen I feel you should just take the L and move on... How are you gonna call yourself a weaboo and you don't even know about one of the biggest anime crossovers of all time. May Hercule bless your soul.

IrishNinja

my bad for not fitting your list des, i guess i was out there wasting my time trynna have safe sex instead of watching poorly paced animu

Cheddahz

Banned
In my day young lads, I was having safe sex AND experiencing all of the great modern animes that involve high school girls (such as K-On and some other shit)!

The latter was terrible and thinking about it now, the safe sex was terrible as well

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
DBZ is the kind of show people who are on national databases watch.

I don't even know what that means but I know I really mean it

I remember getting out of school, go out and hang out with friends, get back in time for Dragonball Z in the early evening, have a quick bite, then head back out for more fuckery.

School discussions about the latest episode got heated. Some (ahead of the curve) ppl would shit on vegeta and then arguments started

HiResDes

School discussions about the latest episode got heated. Some (ahead of the curve) ppl would shit on vegeta and then arguments started
Exactly. I remember coming out into the hood and having to constantly take Ls for both piccolo and vegeta. Also powering up on top of hills like I was super constipated and needed to blast some energy out my ass.

Esch

Banned
DBZ was a movement, you oldguys just happened to miss it.

Kids born from 1986-1993? That shit was everywhere. When he was in junior high, my brother got me the movies that hadn't come out in America from the japanese kid who had dubs on VHS for my 9th? birthday. Shit was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom