• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Top 5 dudes in the game rn

Run the Jewels
Hopsin
Immortal Technique
Tech N9ne
Eminem
I know people in real life who's list is this

Also the fact Frank may not be the best thing to come from Odd Future as someone who loves Channel Orange, Blonde, and Endless, is amazing

FZZ

Banned
I truly believe Earl is probably the best lyricist on the planet and could put out a project that would put Kendrick to shame

but it just seems like he doesn't try man

I just want Earl to try

I truly believe Earl is probably the best lyricist on the planet and could put out a project that would put Kendrick to shame

I just want Earl to try
Don't worry, Vince Staples has you, classic AOTY upcoming next month,

FZZ

Banned
imma start ramping up my random ass slang just to piss more people off on gaming side

im going to make FreeMufasa sound like a Jane Austen novel

Lance Skiiwalker released the worst album I heard last year. Objectively I have no idea why he was signed to a label like TDE. Seems like a guy you might want in your writing room coming up with ideas for other artists. And even that is kinda a stretch because I've only heard a couple decent melodies from him...

Everyone else on TDE has legitimate fans. Rashad sold out his recent tour for instance. I see zero ability for Lance to do anything.

Koozek

Beautiful
CtffG.jpg

overcast

twitter rumors saying that kendrick drops in less than a month. before his coachella performance.
Cannot fucking wait.
It's been 2 years really, so doubt it was rushed.

And I'd bet my last damn dollar that TOP let him do whatever the hell he wanted once again.
Hopefully yeah. I bet he did.
Zelda done fucked up the game for every developer worldwide sans Rockstar maybe

all your faves gonna get even harsher review scores now

I don't even wanna know what the fuck happened with ME: A

BoTW spoiled me brehs, I know I won't play a game that good til Super Mario Odyssey

kttcoliwow

jmon
Ew. Nintendo fandom.
Joe Rock is not even a top three artist on his own label...
True.
Kendrick
ScHoolboy Q
Isaiah Rashad
SZA
Jay Rock
Ab Soul
Lance Skiiwalker
About right.

I just want Earl to try
Maybe, maybe. Earl does try though? Don't like shit was excellent. What's trying.

FZZ

Banned
bombad

nothing but a ting

ya dig

more soundtrack for your headtop

phase 1 begins now

Ew. Nintendo fandom.

Maybe, maybe. Earl does try though? Don't like shit was excellent. What's trying.

I still think Earl could do even better than Don't Like Shit, Don't Go Outside.

Hating Nintendo in 2017

AZE6SI1.png

CRS

this is great. i hope he moves on from that corny 90s homage shit he built his career on.
He should just drop rap altogether and stick to acting.
I know people in real life who's list is this

Also the fact Frank may not be the best thing to come from Odd Future as someone who loves Channel Orange, Blonde, and Endless, is amazing
The Internet is the best thing to come out of Odd Future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom