• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
bruh why are people talking about theses leaks everywhere but they're so hard to find?

I hear there's an alternate version of Drinks On Us out there too?!

EDIT: Nvm they're holding the songs hostage, asking for people to chip in to get them leaked lol

Here btw: https://musicmafia.to/music.html#menu

Moonkid

Takeoff with Offset might have been overkill but I still would have liked him on the track. Keep the Frank-Quavo transition, axe most of Quavo's verse then have the rest of Migos.

codhand

tenor.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
I can't fuck with this new Tiller. I can't fuck with any of these r&b/rap type of dudes, Tiller, Cole, Aubrey, etc. It just sounds like the most generic inoffensive stuff imaginable that you only play in the background when you're busy smoking or something. I don't get how the three dullest niggas imaginable took over the rap game.

Tokubetsu

I can't fuck with this new Tiller. I can't fuck with any of these r&b/rap type of dudes, Tiller, Cole, Aubrey, etc. It just sounds like the most generic inoffensive stuff imaginable that you only play in the background when you're busy smoking or something. I don't get how the three dullest niggas imaginable took over the rap game.

they took it over because this what women want

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Watched Something From Nothing. The freestyles in this are dope.

Joe Budden, Mos Def, Chino XL, Kool Moe Dee, Cube, Snoop, and Kanye
's verse from Gorgeous
had the most fire freestyles by far of all the MCs featured, with Budden probably at the top. Em looked like he was reading the whole time, but it's always dope seeing rappers recite other rapper's lyrics, and seeing Em do that was cool too.

On the other hand:

Redman: A Street Fighter like Baraka, you Me-lee (may leave)
full

Lil Boat

Met this guy that mixed Acid Rap and Smino's newest album and was geeking out so hard at this street festival in Chicago today...so cool to meet people like that.

Also, just want to give a shootout to people like HiResDes who I've been following on here for like 10+ years. Thanks for all you guys do!

Met this guy that mixed Acid Rap and Smino's newest album and was geeking out so hard at this street festival in Chicago today...so cool to meet people like that.

Also, just want to give a shootout to people like HiResDes who I've been following on here for like 10+ years. Thanks for all you guys do!

You've been lurking for a decade? Damn.

Well, welcome!

Bronx-Man

Banned
Out of nowhere I feel like producing some shit even though I don't know a gotdamn thing about making music. Guess I might as well mess around with FL Studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom