• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mafia/Werewolf |OT| A forum game of secrets and treachery - sign up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
BOOOOO.

Boo this man.

LWMP63e.gif

EDIT: ALSO I NEVER SAID MY PRONOUNS HOW DO YOU KNOW I WANT TO BE CALLED A MAN
I do so that doesn't even work :c

redhood56

Banned
Unfortunately I am to busy and can't play this time. But I loved playing last time. I know you are all going to miss my Bold Predictions but if I do it again it will feel like a rehash. Don't pull the same gag twice!

Palmer_v1

Unfortunately I am to busy and can't play this time. But I loved playing last time. I know you are all going to miss my Bold Predictions but if I do it again it will feel like a rehash. Don't pull the same gag twice!

Hope to see you lurking the Dead Thread with RNH at least. I felt a little bad trying to get you lynched last game, but it had to be done!

You mean your tag is a lie!?!?!?!?!
It's from Hawkeye! I just woke up one day and loads of us from HawkguyGAF had similar tags.

Amusingly, I tried to find a picture of the page, but Googling it just returned a load of images from GAF in threads that I'd posted in. Should've seen that coming.

Bold Prediction: Redhood won't win any of the games in the next round

Palmer_v1

Starting strong! That's several new players already. I look forward to randomly getting night killed by one of you soon!

Tucah

you speak so well
I'd love to join in this round, had some brief fun in the AC game before getting killed the first night :(

Male pronouns, by the way.

Palmer_v1

I look forward to pulling a blarg.

I'm sorry, I only talk to people who didn't skip round 2.

You coulda been another two time survivor!

I'd love to join in this round, had some brief fun in the AC game before getting killed the first night :(

Male pronouns, by the way.

I feel like you, Swamped, and Barrylocke have the biggest grudges to hold.

I want Barrylocke and Traube in the same game so badly.

Palmer_v1

I may have missed it but is there a general date we're aiming to start the next round on? I'm going to Gencon in 2 weeks, and I'm hoping it's after that.

p.s. I will probably practice my newfound Mafia "skills" in some games there!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I may have missed it but is there a general date we're aiming to start the next round on? I'm going to Gencon in 2 weeks, and I'm hoping it's after that.

p.s. I will probably practice my newfound Mafia "skills" in some games there!

Well, we need to reach at least 62 players before we can even start, and there's probably be a week of planning after reaching that. I'd say we have at least three weeks time.

Palmer_v1

Well, we need to reach at least 62 players before we can even start, and there's probably be a week of planning after reaching that. I'd say we have at least three weeks time.

I figured I was safe. There's always Mobile GAF anyway.

Should we address what to do in the case of GAF bans? NOT THAT ANY OF US WOULD EVER HAVE THAT HAPPEN.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I figured I was safe. There's always Mobile GAF anyway.

Should we address what to do in the case of GAF bans? NOT THAT ANY OF US WOULD EVER HAVE THAT HAPPEN.

I think the current policy is "if it's a week or less, continue as normal, if more, get replaced". I have an updated rules set I'm going to pass on to Karkador and MattyG that will form the base of all games we run, I'll put it in there.

Razmos

proooooonouns

c'mon guys its even in bolded red letters
Sorryyyyy I missed that part, I went back to check the OP and by the time I'd come back to edit it you'd already called me out on it haha

My preferred pronoun is He, I'm aware this caused some confusion in the animal crossing games dead thread, haha

Using the flavors to help recruitment, but not letting new players choose their game, seems like something that won't end well IMO.

My only issue with that would be for possible spoilers with the Danganronpa theme. I haven't gotten the chance to play any of the games yet and since they are story based, I wouldn't want them to be spoiled for me accidentally. LaunchpadMcQ, would your game avoid spoilers from the series?

Worked for season 2.

Nah. Moderators weren't even chosen until after recruitment last time. We didn't get a Star Wars confirmation until after we had been sorted. Animal Crossing was secret until right before launch.

The problem is, I've already seen two people admit to joining for X. I'm afraid if they get Y they'll lose interest midgame. I just think we should have kept the flavor secret until after sorting. I mean, people should be joining for the Mafia not the flavor.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Nah. Moderators weren't even chosen until after recruitment last time. We didn't get a Star Wars confirmation until after we had been sorted. Animal Crossing was secret until right before launch.

The problem is, I've already seen two people admit to joining for X. I'm afraid if they get Y they'll lose interest midgame. I just think we should have kept the flavor secret until after sorting. I mean, people should be joining for the Mafia not the flavor.

That's fair enough. I'll edit the themes out.

Top Bottom