• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Photography Assignment 78: Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkgoo

captive said:
upon further review mrkgo by 1
still, i cant add sometimes.
5 first place votes for mrkgoo and 2 second place votes
4 first place votes for dkong and 4 second place votes

My original intentions were that the thread starter be the one responsible for their own thread, in collating and tallying. It's too much to ask for any one person to HAVE to do it. Squirrely Killer has kindly kept up with a lot of statistics.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for all who took the time for feedback.

Lucky Forward said:
Scola - Nice, but I’d like to see a slightly different angle that eliminates the bit at the top and just shows the discharge pipe against a water background.

yes, in hindsight I should have cropped the shot, most of that was not present in the view finder but that doesn't cover the whole sensor so I thought I was getting all water.

AlteredBeast said:
scola - not much wrong with this shot, just not one that I enjoy much. sharp picture, good contrast, crop, and everything else. It is a fine photo to be sure, just nothing that grabs me about it. I am many are saying that about my entry, but I can't complain about this shot much.
gotcha, thanks

mrkgoo said:
scola: Interesting shot. What is it? Just a spout?
Yes, I had my camera all day and that was literally the only water I saw, that was the most interesting thing in a stanky pond they stock for trout on this farm I was at =/

captive said:
scola - good idea. I was thinking about doing something similar only I didnt know where something like that is around where i live. I would have probably tried to capture the water coming out from the pipe looking into the pipe itself instead of behind it.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom