• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF... what's this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lau

Banned
I know these ads are probably random, but this one just made laugh.

1230400582.jpg

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Yesterday I went shopping for clothes, and they had shirts that were size ML.

I assume that means medium large? What the fuck is medium large?

Phobophile

A scientist and gentleman in the manner of Batman.
nastynate409 said:
I never see these ads. What am I doing wrong. =*(

Not using Internet Explorer?

sp0rsk said:

Medium long. If you're tall.

Probably AdBlock or something.

Yeah, we don't have that kind of ads in the Netherlands. It's more lame games and insurances over here. (Yeah they're country related, you gay chubby!)

sp0rsk said:

It's not large large or small large, but sits somewhere in between. Bigger than small large, with just enough arm length to be a bit bigger than regular large, but not enough to be called large large.
I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
tr1n1scourge said:
It's not large large or small large, but sits somewhere in between. Bigger than small large, with just enough arm length to be a bit bigger than regular large, but not enough to be called large large.
I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about
That made some sort of sense.

Dazzla

RiskyChris said:
The ads are based on your browsing history. Sorry, OP.

:lol

As much as I'd love to ridicule the guy, I saw this ad on after a fresh format this afternoon.

MNC

Pizza Luigi said:
Probably AdBlock or something.

Yeah, we don't have that kind of ads in the Netherlands. It's more lame games and insurances over here. (Yeah they're country related, you gay chubby!)
...I just got the gay chubby one as well, and I'm from the Netherlands :<

Replicant

RiskyChris said:
The ads are based on your browsing history. Sorry, OP.

:lol :lol :lol
GAF: We know your browsing history.

Choke on the Magic said:
This is GAF I'm sure there are plenty of slightly overweight homosexuals here...... as well as regular ones who light chubby gay guys.

You forgot straight-GAFfers who want a piece of Robertsan.

Tarazet

Dazzla said:
As much as I'd love to ridicule the guy, I saw this ad on after a fresh format this afternoon.

You formatted your computer to erase the evidence of visiting gay chubby dating?

I wonder if you can force the ads by typing certain words over and over.

tranny surprise tranny surprise tranny surprise tranny surprise tranny surprise tranny surprise
tranny surprise tranny surprise tranny surprise tranny surprise tranny surprise tranny surprise

:lol

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
Stormwatch said:
Maybe it was Men's Large?

Phobophile had it right.. the L in that would stand for Long. As in Medium Long. Its hard to find clothes with the Long designation in my experience, but well worth the search if you are tall.

Replicant

NintendoTogepi said:
I wonder if you can force the ads by typing certain words over and over.

:lol :lol :lol

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
I always get the top chief ads, does that have a double meaning?
EDIT: Now I'm getting switch foot's greatest hits ad, and google chrome ads as well.
Switch foot...wtf??? How could they have a greatest hits cd.

Tarazet

Vox-Pop said:
I always get the top chief ads, does that have a double meaning?

I don't know, but either they have a gigantic advertising budget or they're blowing their whole wad today.

Obviously the Top Chef ad is to emphasize that one of the men from the gayCHUBBYdating ad is, indeed, the top, while also being a chef, thus the chubbiness.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i thought the top chef ad was encouraging me to eat more in order to improve my candidacy for gay chubby dating

Tarazet

JDSN said:
They already did. :lol

Is it our fault we're sensitive and try to play by the rules? It is not we who are taking over, it is the straight folk who are proving themselves unfit for GAF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom