• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFCliques are the worst thing that can happen to this forum.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
The actual best and most mysterious group of posters is the less than 1,000 reactions gang.

Hudo

I've been trying to establish RTSGAF to no avail. It's a clique with one member: Me.

Our current policy right now is to keep RTS alive and wait for Age of Empires IV and Homeworld 3 and mention these as much as possible. Keep RTS alive.
We also hate WarCraft III: Refunded and have award it with "The worst remake ever made"-award 2020.

Right now we're playing Age of Empires II: DE's newly released DLC: "The Lords of the West".

Also, fuck StarCraft.

EDIT:

We're part of the StrategyGAF Concorde and we're close allies with 4XGAF, TBSGAF (Turn-based Strategy) and CityBuildingGAF.
We also maintain friendly relations with ShmupGAF, led by his Royal Shmupness, DunDunDunpachi DunDunDunpachi and JRPGGAF, led by Danjin44 Danjin44 -sama.

EDIT2:
I guess Lord Commander Kagey K Kagey K is the overall leader of the StrategyGAF Concorde, going by the OT

Last edited:
The gates to the castle are never locked for friends!
200.gif

Top Bottom