• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFers: I'm gonna need you to not drop clickbait'y threads about Cyberpunk for a while, mmkay?

Cyberpunk, what say you?!?!?

• Excited, yay

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I've no share in this pie.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Eee keep awaaaay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tschumi

images

I just wanna ask this on behalf of people who have had preorders for this game for the better part of a year, or people who haven't but are nevertheless percolating with excitement, who are vibrating with anticipation, but who also enjoy going on GAF and don't want to hear a million people's negative takes on the experience while they're still taking their time with it.

Don't chase clicks and reactions with flame'y, baity threads.

Please don't make any threads with titles like "They Did It Again, Cyberpunk Combat Is Broken" because you don't like the gun bobble or some crud.​
Please don't make any threads with titles like "Cyberpunk Story Is A Pile Of Dung" because you didn't dig it.​
Please don't make threads with titles like "I've asked for a refund", or "worst game ever", or whatever.​

Why? Because, weak as it may be, seeing crap reviews or negative opinions about games does seem to influence my appreciation of them. I loved Witcher 3 from head to toes, but i get the feeling that i might not have fallen for it so deeply if I'd heard GAF's opinion on it's combat before playing it. And that wouldn't have been my reaction, it woulda been someone else's.

Consider giving us some threads saying "I've got a few nits to pick with Cyberpunk" and leaving it up to us to click on your thread.​

I hope everyone invested in it enjoys it.

Disclaimer: I am certain this will be ignored, but i felt a compulsion to speak up for the sentiment. Mad respects to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom