• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game buying help!

DCX

DCX
Which game should i get? I have money for one game for the 360. I have Fight Night, Madden, NCAA, PGR 3, and Burnout. I was thinking of getting Kameo and Perfect Dark Zero since both used are like 27 bucks...or maybe Dead Rising, GRAW, Oblivion, Saint's Row or Test Drive. Help me GAF, what is the right choice?

DCX

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Kameo and PDZ are garbage compared to Dead Rising.

I'd go with DR, or GRAW.

BuddyC

Minus Oblivion, each of those games have a demo up on the Marketplace. Have you checked those out yet?

DCX

DCX
Dr. Kitty Muffins said:
27 bucks isn't that much money. Go ahead and get them. I may not become popular around these parts for saying that, but go ahead.
I did, i got Kameo and PDZ. Only becuase when i was debating my gf said just get these and at the end of the month if we have some extra money we can get you a regular priced game...the conflict then is i want NBA 2K7 :p

DCX

120415e.jpg

Kingpen

could have had table tennis for 25 bucks at outpost.com this past weekend (mine just arrived today, with free shipping)... and then put the other 40 on test drive brand new....

Top Bottom