• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Collection Spreadsheet

I’m sorting my collection and wanting to make sense of all the components each system has. I want to be able to get quotes for repairs and a sense of how much each platform has cost me. I've built out a simple layout, but I wanted to get the community's feed back and thoughts on how i can improve it.
XsVa7Pz.jpg
Cheers!

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
AV Components doent seem descriptive enough, or at least your answer. 1 Sony. Is that HDMI, Component, composite etc? How to differentiate and what if you have more than one connection method availabele.

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Maybe more subdivisions on the system part ? not just playstation but playstation 1 modele xxxx( original/slim/mini/commemerative edition...)Same for games if you want the zones (US/EU ).
a case for some quirk your consoles have could be useful (one of the controllers have stick drift or the plastic of one of the buttons is off, the console have been written with a marker of have a bump somewhere...

Hoppa

Are you doing an inventory stocktake for a hospital? It could do with some pizzazz 4/10

BlackTron

The idea of going into a spreadsheet to mark a change because I gave someone a set of A/V cables or bought a game makes me shudder.

Top Bottom