• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer February Cover: Uncharted 4

I think it just looks that way because of the perspective. It's not showing his whole body and his torso is turned to make him look smaller.

-big FOV, so projection is more "orthographic"
-his forearm is going inside, not out, creating the illusion of a smaller arm

The head is fine.

AndyD

aka andydumi
So, is this a new entry in a new trilogy? Or just a farewell and the engine will be used for a whole new series?

Hi Troy!

Please trim/shave your beard.

Love. GAF.
uah0ugl.gif

Wtf, Troy looks like a blonde Neil Druckmann

Neil+Druckmann+2014+Writers+Guild+Awards+L+gh9WVaYPmWpl.jpg

SJRB

Gold Member
Holy shit that is one boring cover. How is it even possible to make a cover this boring?

Very unfortunate. But looking forward to new information nontheless.

recks

Finished reading, more new info in there than I imagined. I can make a summary in a few mins if no one is doing that.

Mullah88

If someone hasn't suggested it already, what if the psx demo happened 3 years from uncharted 3 and the E3 teaser is 7 years after the event that took place in the psx demo.

Huh, set only three years after UC3? Doesn't seem like much of a time-skip when they seem to be pushing the 'older Drake' thing.

yeah, from the looks of it it looked like it could've been 10 years. and nate would've had a kid with elena n shit. oh well.

WinFonda

Neil said, "figuring out how to bring closure to this story" in the game informer vid, so that must mean Naughty Dog is treating this as their last Uncharted internally.

Top Bottom