• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones Final Season Set For April

manfestival

Not watching but it is nice that they pushed it back another month on top of the year. It is like they really want to drag this out as much as humanly possible.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Not watching but it is nice that they pushed it back another month on top of the year. It is like they really want to drag this out as much as humanly possible.

I read the first three books in the summer of 2002.

:messenger_expressionless:

Eh. I actually kinda sorta liked season 7 since it felt like the story had just been meandering forever and we finally got some kind of major plot development. I´ll probably tune in to see the conclusion because why the hell not but I feel like I mentally checked out of this series a good long while ago.

Catphish

Nice. I guess I will start my one-episode-per-day-from-the-beginning routine around the middle of January. 👍

pel1300

Miguel is directing 2 or 3 episodes this season, so I'm hyped.

We are probably getting a fairy tale ending though. The tone of season 6 and 7 is much more conventional fantasy than seasons 1-5.....and honestly I'm ok with it. I could only take the "reality sucks" nature of the show for so long.

Last edited:

Chittagong

Gold Member
My whisky is ready

WhiteWalkerbyJohn_1537560092489.jpg

Madflavor

I'm ready to be thoroughly entertained by the jaw dropping battles and spectacle, and braced for disappointment over how it ends.

Top Bottom