• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but Jon doesn't carry himself in that way. Jon is trying to convince the world that the Night King and the army of the dead are real. Yet why would I trust the words of an oath breaker who has crowned himself king (from the prospective of an outsider)? For all I know, I'd be sending my armies North to be ambushed and destroyed.

He didn't crown himself king, the people of the north crowned him king. Davos and Jon even say that in the scene with Dany. Jon is a reluctant hero. They say it out loud and Dany hears it. Also its not like Dolorous Edd wouldn't vouch for Jon. Everyone there knows what happened. Hot pie who is down south even knew about the battle of the bastards, so it seems like whats going on up north to some extent is pretty much common knowledge.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
How big is your Dany folder? Don't you dare lie! 👏

Hmm...

Qbr9K2V.gif

Nah I'm just really good at finding the perfect gifs lol.

holy shit I just realized Dany never wore that silver dragon chain on her dress until episode 3 when she had her meeting with Jon Snow! it's like she put that on to prepare for it or something!

so there is a theory that varys may be a double agent and may be relaying information to cersei.

i kinda dismissed this theory but the conversation between melissandre and varys where he goes like "give us common folk one taste of power, we are like the lion who tasted men. nothing tastes so sweet again"... seems to imply that he is not as concerned about the realm as he said he would be.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Am I the only one who has the tissues ready for when Jon + Dany happens.

They don't even have the same parents mate. It's all good.

So maybe instead of everyone dying, this show will end with a giant orgy of incest...right on XP.

the genetics in this world are different. on our planet earth, the Targaryens would've died out way ahead of time because you can't just keep inbreeding and expect your offspring and family to be okay. in fact, it is possible that inbreeding is one of the reasons the neanderthals went extinct.

Heshinsi

"I think I'm falling for you Jon Snow..."

giphy.gif

*Sometime later*

"I thought I would never love another again, but here we are."

giphy.gif

*More time passes*

"I love him Ser Jorah, what should I do?"

He is a man of great character and a worthy match. Go to him Khaleesi.

Me: OMG, Jorah is letting her go!!

200.gif

*The moment has finally come*

"Did I catch you at a bad time?...There's something I need to tell you."

Me: OMG it's happening! It's happening!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

*The episode ends*

200.gif

Heshinsi

We've exhausted everything we could talk about, and are now waiting for tomorrow's episode. In the meantime, would you be coming alone or with a +1 for the wedding?

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
the genetics in this world are different. on our planet earth, the Targaryens would've died out way ahead of time because you can't just keep inbreeding and expect your offspring and family to be okay. in fact, it is possible that inbreeding is one of the reasons the neanderthals went extinct.

For perspective, the Spanish branch of the Habsburgs went extinct after roughly 200 years of inbreeding.

*posts terrible fan art of a wolf and dragon fucking*
748e467dcc68523d1a6e522d7c4b209aff6ef50d_hq.jpg

We've exhausted everything we could talk about, and are now waiting for tomorrow's episode. In the meantime, would you be coming alone or with a +1 for the wedding?
first of all, what color is this wedding and second of all, why wasn't I invited
For perspective, the Spanish branch of the Habsburgs went extinct after roughly 200 years of inbreeding.
And Charles II had massive problems in his life. He couldn't even have a kid.

what did his autopsy reveal?

Beginning with a general background on some of the Spanish dynasties of the Middle Ages, the focus soon lay on the extraordinary case of Charles II, the last and heirless Habsburg King of Spain. The result of several generations of royal inbreeding, Charles II was already born with several difficulties. Throughout his childhood he was extremely fragile and developmentally challenged. Intellectually stunted, his thirty-year rule was ineffective and dominated by the absence of heirs.

Despite being married twice, Charles II produced no offspring. After his death, just short of his fortieth birthday, a rudimentary autopsy was performed, with the following results: “a very small heart, lungs corroded, intestines putrefactive and gangrenous, three large stones in the [!] kidney, a single testicle black as coal, and his head full of water.”

Prof. Van Kerrebroeck used this description to paint a clinical picture: “We can conclude that Carlos suffered from posterior hypospadias, monorchism and an atrophic testicle. He probably had an intersexual state with ambiguous genitalia, and a congenital monokidney with stones and infections.”

http://uroweb.org/eau15-the-spanish-angle-urological-problems-of-charles-ii-1661-1700/

You should also read up on the habsburg jaw. Charles V apparently had to get Eppleby to chew his food for him later in life such was the his over pronounced lower jaw.

Incest isn't as glamorous as GoT makes out. Shame.

:p

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I hope The Hound cuts off Dany's head.

So it looks like episode 4 leaked and there's gifs and videos making the rounds literally everywhere from what I've seen.

Had what would have been an amazing scene ruined by a shitty gif. Cunts.

Froli

Dragon Glass, when I think about it..the only weapons that can be made when durability is in question

Spear Heads ( Spear is my personal choice if I'm forced on such situation)
Arrow heads
Small Knives/dagger

Anything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom