• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
I didn't need it either but I do like that they definitively showed that they are not things that can be negotiated with. They are firmly established as little more than walking magic weapons that grew too powerful for their creators. It's a nice contrast to the rest of the elements of the series centred around politicking and scheming.

How the hell did Crastor do it?

Volimar

How the hell did Crastor do it?

Probably they came to kill him, saw the baby, decided he'd be a good White Walker factory and just started coming back whenever a new baby was born and him taking the baby out to the woods was just because they freaked him the fuck out.

No introduction is better than Prince Oberyn Martell's intro. None.

tumblr_inline_o4tf5i0OTd1t9s98p_500.gif

The day my love for Prince Oby began. What a sequence of events that ended with,

oberyn.gif

tumblr_nl4kpjP4nu1qdzgy2o1_500.gif

Agreed. I'm surprised for a Danny stan that you have good taste for once when it comes to GoT characters ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i get more relief trolling danny and cersei stans than 1000 lyring whores ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wait.. are people really spoiling shit that they read through the intranets? smh...

Heshinsi

Who says he negotiated? Could be they ordered him to do what he did.

So they can give commands and aren't just trying to kill everything they come across then? I say someone go and kidnaps Cersei, leave her beyond the wall, and then see if the Night King bites.

Heshinsi

I keep forgetting that they actually did let the night's watch guy go. They killed an entire settlement of Wildlings (including women and children), killed two rangers, but then let the scaredy cat of them all go. Were they banking on no one believing him? lol

I keep forgetting that they actually did let the night's watch guy go. They killed an entire settlement of Wildlings (including women and children), killed two rangers, but then let the scaredy cat of them all go. Were they banking on no one believing him? lol

Yea. I really didn't understand that. Why let one of them go. Same goes for when the bearded white walker let Sam live.

Why let him live. Odd.

Maybe they can't run lol. Legs too stiff from being frozen.

Ridli

Man I'm a little concerned about tonight.

Last week was too good. I feel like there's a price to be paid. It's probably not gonna be pretty.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
All that frozen crusted shit will melt as soon as they enter warmer climes.

Shit is going to be rank.

Venture

I didn't need it either but I do like that they definitively showed that they are not things that can be negotiated with. They are firmly established as little more than walking magic weapons that grew too powerful for their creators. It's a nice contrast to the rest of the elements of the series centred around politicking and scheming.
According to the Histories and Lore videos a lord commander once found and fell in love with a female WW and ruled over the Night's Watch with her. I don't think they're meant to be just walking weapons.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Was watching season 5 episode 7, shit is so good when High Sparrow reveals he is going to arrest Cersei. The look on her face is priceless.

Einchy

Hoping we see The Wildlings and The Brotherhood Without Banners meetup tonight, I mean, it probably won't happen because The Brotherhood is most likely going to Castle Black but The Hound did see that vision.
I love that strut she does down the hall after taunting Margaery.

In retrospect, I should've known something bad for Cersei was coming since they lingered on that shot.

Heshinsi

Was watching season 5 episode 7, shit is so good when High Sparrow reveals he is going to arrest Cersei. The look on her face is priceless.

That scene made me happier than the death of Joffrey. The blowback to her idiotic strategy was a delight to behold.

Yeah, sure. Know enough to be a confident like you implied ? I don't buy it. The "revenge" theory may be plausible without that detail anyway.

Anyway, I just think nothing indicates Littlefinger had nothing to do in anything regarding Robert rebellion. Especially when he was just basically a young fool in love with not enough maturity to start some long elaborated evil con.

Ned did not know Petyr well either other than he's in love with his wife, but somehow Petyr got Ned to trust him anyway.

and just to be clear, I'm not fully on board with the theory either, but I'm not ruling it out

Speevy

Banned
I'm not upset about the Azor Ahai/TPWWP thing at all, but this right here is not even a little OK:

I clicked the link absentmindedly, with the knowledge that leak discussion is banned here, and scrolled back to realize you're accusing that poster of posting leaks as speculation.

Which means you read the leaks. Which means I just got spoiled.

Unless I'm missing something here, PLEASE edit your post before someone else does the same thing. People who have been spoiled by the leaks shouldn't be confirming people's theories.

I'll edit that post, but the originator is this thread.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1299150

Look at those cretins openly talking about spoielrs

You're blaming me for being honest. I'm calling others dishonest.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Less than 25 min left. Went and bought two large pizzas (thin crust baby) and it came out to be a little over $40. How the fuck does that happen?

#Iknewnothing

Einchy

That scene made me happier than the death of Joffrey. The blowback to her idiotic strategy was a delight to behold.

My sister was losing her mind when it happened. So far she REALLY hates Ramsay for raping Sansa (she thought he was gonna change for her), Cersei for all her Cersei stuff and Meli.(Sorry, Nameless)

I can't wait to see her reaction when they kill Shireen.

Einchy

Pizzas are always advertised super cheap but always end up being way more expensive. It's Red God magic.

Einchy

I doubt this is gonna have much of substance tonight. No big battles etc.

I sorta feel like that since there's 2 long episodes after this one, and those will probably have battles and whatnot, but the same director of Spoils of War is making me hope we might see a battle or at least a huge event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom