• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer

So what are the rules for book-readers now that the show is past the books. Can we participate in a thread like this? Do we need to be careful with what we say? It's sort of a bit hard to keep track of the different continuities

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
There's no way people can actually like/root for cersei. It's a literal impossibility such humans exist in the same reality I exist in.

Nielm

There's no way people can actually like/root for cersei. It's a literal impossibility such humans exist in the same reality I exist in.

She's basically someone who was always cruel, and tried to justify her actions.

She always wanted power and could never truly get it, now she has it and wants everyone to pay.

So what are the rules for book-readers now that the show is past the books. Can we participate in a thread like this? Do we need to be careful with what we say? It's sort of a bit hard to keep track of the different continuities
Your participation in this thread is totally fine. It's a trailer thread with a mixed audience. The two things for you to avoid are 1) posting about the books in the no-book discussion OT and 2) discussing leaks. Thanks.

Magus1234

latest

Raven117

Gold Member
Thanks for stopping by.

What is edgy may never blunt.

Ow the edge

I see salt is already here tho

Your bloodline is weak and will not survive the winter.

HOT TAKES

Watch out guys, we have a badass here.

Never has a person being so wrong.

Glad everyone is excited! Enjoy the season.

the show really isn't for me, but I can see why its so popular. Didn't meant to pee in the punch bowl...just thought a little joke was appropriate

aliengmr

No...but I'll be damned if she didn't get a "Well played" from me in the finale. It's odd, I don't think I'm rooting for her, but I actually hate her a lot less.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Maybe this is Littlefingers way to the throne? Who will the bank of Braavos support? I'm sure Littlefinger can find a way in with them.

As for Dany turning into the Mad Queen, I feel like she's going to have almost all her forces decimated against Cersei, and a few of her dragons killed. It's going to be much harder than she thought and peoples knees won't bend so easily to her. This could lead her down the Mad Queen path. Perhaps Jon and Dany will marry in an attempt to rule, but once word of Jon's true parentage comes out, Dany will flip out.
Why would she flip out? She's queen, he's king, and the Targaryens we'd each other. So why would she flip out?

Heshinsi

That's my hope for the season, kill her 20 minutes in so we don't have to put up with her anymore.
Yeah, and watch the show's ratings plummet haha. I will never understand the anti-Dany hard on some people have.
I swear if sansa falls for littlefinger's bullshit it will undermine all her growth -_-
Season 5 and on already did a number on Sansa's development as a character.

Pagusas

Elden Member
I swear if sansa falls for littlefinger's bullshit it will undermine all her growth -_-

I bet they make it look like she's falling for his shit then at the last second she's shown to have masterminded some huge trap for him, showing she's learned from him.

Black_Sun

Why would she flip out? She's queen, he's king, and the Targaryens we'd each other. So why would she flip out?

Because Dany would not be in control.

She'd be queen consort not ruling queen.

That said I don't think it's going to happen.

They're both likely to die to in season 8.

I am a huge fan of the series, and love it a lot. But for some reason...this trailer....

It didn't do much for me. Too many quick cuts I think. I've liked a lot of previous trailers that tend to linger a bit with the shots and not jam a ton of stuff in there at light speed.

But it's just a trailer - won't affect my enjoyment of the show. Just found it way too busy.

Heshinsi

Because Dany would not be in control.

She'd be queen consort not ruling queen.

That said I don't think it's going to happen.

They're both likely to die to in season 8.

I mean if we're following the rules, Jon shouldn't be King of the North either, what with him being a bastard and all. Who's to say they won't make new rules in joining the kingdom together. On top of that, the only way Jon Targaryen (once his true lineage is revealed) supersedes her, is if his parents were wed. Even then, doesn't get bumped down the list when he made his Knight's Watch oaths? I don't think a technicality puts him back at the top of the list (once again if his parents were wed).

kc44135

This looks so good. I don't care what anybody says, this the best show out there right now, IMO (second best HBO show after The Wire). So excited!

I am a huge fan of the series, and love it a lot. But for some reason...this trailer....

It didn't do much for me. Too many quick cuts I think. I've liked a lot of previous trailers that tend to linger a bit with the shots and not jam a ton of stuff in there at light speed.

But it's just a trailer - won't affect my enjoyment of the show. Just found it way too busy.
I think it's kind of a good thing they showed a bunch of action shots but didn't show much of the plot. So it does not tell you much.

Top Bottom