• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones Season 8 Teaser

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Hype. Wish they put all episodes out at once, I’d take a day off and binge watch them all back to back.
I travelled out of state for a bit around season 7 and managed to somehow dodge spoilers until I got back and binged the whole season in one day. Was very enjoyable and I'll probably do it again.
---
Pulling for the ultimate white knight, Jorah! Very hyped but I probably will not watch any other trailers as well.

greyshark

Obviously they’ve gone down their own path now that they’ve passed the books, but Martin has claimed in the past that he wanted the ending of the series to be “bittersweet”. I wonder if the show will do the same - although if I were a betting man I’d say we’ll see a happy ending for our protagonists.

Iaterain

I liked Game of Thrones so much that I'd read all books after watching the last episode because I couldn't wait for a new season so long and now I can't wait to read R. R. Martin's new books and watch the season 8! He is such a gifted writer!
8ee46a2e-670d-11e7-864c-ee17dcfdf6f0_web_scale_0.0607639_0.0607639__.jpg

Last edited:

Airbus Jr

Banned
People hyped for jon snow, daenarys, jamie, night king, cersei, kings landing etc

I'm hyped for drogon vs zombie viseryion fight

odhin

Looking forward to the finals season - I think I might skip the trailers this time around.

Same here.

Also, the extra year gap made me lose some interest in the show tbh, so, even though its the last season, I'm not as hyped as I was for past seasons that's for sure. Still excited enough to watch the episodes as soon as they release nevertheless.

Top Bottom