• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Rumour Generator.. lol

Salsa

Games Workshop are combining Point Blank with Gunstar Heroes. The twist? It's playable on Dreamcast VMUs

well shit this thing knows me too well

Barakov

Sega are combining Hungry Hungry Hippos with Call of Duty. The twist? It's being written by JJ Abrahms

Sure beats mocapping a horse.

Mojang are combining Rez with Legend of Zelda. The twist? It's only available after 4am in France

There's probably a joke here but for some reason I'm not laughing.

suko_32

Jeff Minter and Ivan Zorzin are combining Transformers with Pokémon Snap. The twist? It's merging the two worlds in a multiverse beat-em up

daxy

50 Cent and his mates are combining Castle Crashers with Pokemon Snap. The twist? It's a virtual lightsynth

Oh god YES.

Raven are combining Gunstar Heroes with Wario Ware. The twist? It's featuring Sony's new mascot, 'DildoSimon'

What.. My brain.

Some guys who made ExciteTruck are combining Big Mutha Truckers with Metal Slug. The twist? It's already out

I laughed a bit too hard at this one. Sad really :')

Jachaos

''Microsoft Game Studios are combining Hungry Hungry Hippos with Minesweeper. The twist? It's always-online''

There is so much win in this.

Accoun

Yup, bump. Looks like he's adding more and more elements (or at least added since I last checked). So I tried it again and couldn't resist:
What's left of SNK are combining Wario Ware with Draw Something. The twist? It's an allegory for the rise and fall of THQ

Perfect.

Thorakai

Codemasters are combining CODBLOPS with Street Cleaning Simulator. The twist? It's going to coincide with a new PS Move hardware launch

LMAO

Thatgamecompany are combining Sniper Elite V.2 with Star Wars: Battlefront. The twist? It's an allegory for the rise and fall of THQ

"Suda 51 and Takashi Miike are combining They Bleed Pixels with Doom. The twist? It's got a soundtrack by Snoop Dogg."

"Chucklefish are combining Bomberman with Cow Clicker. The twist? It's going to be carved into Gabe Newell's back"

"FROM SOFTWARE are combining Punch Quest with Marble Madness. The twist? It's the smuggest game ever made"

Top Bottom