• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamelife officially part of MTV

Sho Nuff

Banned
This "Overdrive" thing is fcuking horrible and clunky crap.

Hooray for Gamelife, and hooray for no Melissa!

Sho Nuff said:
This "Overdrive" thing is fcuking horrible and clunky crap.

Hooray for Gamelife, and hooray for no Melissa!
What happened to Melissa?

Is this actually going to air on MTV now?? Craziness

frogg609

The G-Hole? Is this new? Either way it's terrible. Though the one dude's reviews make me laugh. "That joint there? It's aight." :lol

Gratz to the gamelife dudes. Hopefully they don't get bought out by MTV and turn to some terrible MTV show, their grassroots style and lack of perfection makes it great.

What the hell is Overdrive G-Hole?

And I hate this whole thing now.

remcreepy5nz.gif

what's this from?

frogg609 said:
their grassroots style and lack of perfection makes it great.

STOP IT

Luckett_X

Banned
awesome, apparently Overdrive is not available in my territory!

why must people insist on making the internet localised to countries! stop it! ITS NOT THE POINT.

but oh well, i'm missing out on more special needs hosted reviews!

AlanHemberger said:
What happened to Melissa?

Is this actually going to air on MTV now?? Craziness

She wasn't metally handicapped, so she didn't fit the style of the show. It's all a ploy for MTV to ridicule the gamers AND the handicapped in one fell swoop.

Lakitu

st5fu
The last time I said something bad about Gamelife, I got banned for a month, so I'm not going to say a word now.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Hey sp0rsk, why is this thread still open? You said posting about this show was banned. :)

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Tyrone Slothrop said:
why is posting about the show a bannable offense?
Not a bannable offence, the show is just banned. All the threads about it turn into stupidness so sp0rsk had enough.

Last Hope

Can't get the video to play. Overdrive has always been screwy so it is no surprise.

I think it is funny if Gamelife is really up there.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
We need more shirtless, semi-nude, semi-gay shots of Geoff Mendicino, He makes this show work. He is the ultimate hardcore gamer.

geoff_gay2.jpg

Top Bottom