• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games Explained: Raytracing, Cloud & Machine Learning | Ubisoft

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
No NFTs?

I thought UBI was trying to pioneer that into games with those grey assault rifle NFTs they were selling for $10 or $15.

Last edited:

DukeNukem00

Banned
They're showing there that Avatar will have RT GI. I didnt know that. Upon further research, it seems they said last year that Avatar will only apear with RT ? So, just like Metro Enhanced. It wont be playable on hardware that doesnt support RT. PRetty balsy move from ubisoft if its true. I love it

ZywyPL

Banned
They're showing there that Avatar will have RT GI. I didnt know that. Upon further research, it seems they said last year that Avatar will only apear with RT ? So, just like Metro Enhanced. It wont be playable on hardware that doesnt support RT. PRetty balsy move from ubisoft if its true. I love it

Hopefully 2023 will be the year where we will get kess and less cross-gens and more actual current-gen games. If a publisher like Ubi goes all-in into PS5/XSX-only games this could mean the userbase if finally big enough to give PS4/XB1 a rest.

Top Bottom