• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamescom 2013 Info & Summary Thread

Promoting your new console at the biggest gaming event (in audience) of the year seems like a good thing to do. But what do I know, I'm not a marketing major.

Kinan

Ninty gonna show anything interesting?

Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Sonic Lost World
Wii Party U
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Super Mario 3D World
Wii Karaoke U
Mario Kart 8

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

I guess we shall get enough of hands-on impressions about those titles, but thats about it.

Scoot2005

Banned
Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101
Sonic Lost World
Wii Party U
Super Mario 3D World
Wii Karaoke U
Mario Kart 8

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y

I guess we shall get enough of hands-on impressions about those titles, but thats about it.

New footage and impressions are always nice.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Where's the hype? Anyone know?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Nothavingit

Neo Member
Sony plz drop that good uncut ps4 info

when-your-favorite-tv-show-comes-back-from-a-break.gif

omg cant wait

Yoshichan

Only one I'm kinda hyped for is the Blizzard one.

Hope for some WoW action.
'tis gonna be Diablo 3 and Diablo 3 all the way!

:D

Foshy

Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101
Sonic Lost World
Wii Party U
Super Mario 3D World
Wii Karaoke U
Mario Kart 8

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y

A Gamescom Direct with more gameplay videos of these games would've been a good idea, imo.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Any news regarding Dark Souls 2 so far? I know that there will be a demo available at the show's floor and a live action trailer that will be released probably tomorrow.

Greaaaaat. Just went to the EA stream link and apparently it's not available on iPad. In this day and age really? I was going to AirPlay it to my TV. Now what :(

ampere

Not too interested in the EA stream, but I have the Sony page bookmarked. Sick today, but if I'm awake in 2 hours I'll watch! Dat release date hype.

Top Bottom