• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop $2 shirt sale - pick up in store

Justinh

Man, I love me some cheap ass shirts. I still wear a shirt that I bought off ebay for less than a dollar back in 2008 every now and then (It's a faded pepsi shirt that has a small bleach mark on it).

Thing is, I'm entirely too comfortable right now and too lazy to take my ass to a store...

Actually, those don't look like shirts I'd want to wear anyways, and they're not available "within an 100 mile radius of my area."

More like $2 "shit" sale, amirite?

TimPV3

Used in-store pickup last night and the shirts were still ringing up $12.97. Didn't want them to know how cheap I was so I bought it anyway. Hopefully I can get it adjusted.

Jawmuncher

Used in-store pickup last night and the shirts were still ringing up $12.97. Didn't want them to know how cheap I was so I bought it anyway. Hopefully I can get it adjusted.

Were they? I'm a cheap fuck, so i'll keep the web page open.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

Dude, you need to get over your pride and save some dough. I had that happen to me at Home Depot of all places and they quickly adjusted the price.

As far as the shirts, they will make for some good gear to do yardwork in.

A lot of their shirts are the budget versions of Ripple Junction shirts, so they're low quality material with a decent screen print. Worth $2, but not a lot more.

I will never set foot inside a gamestop

especially not for gaming related clothing
image.php

I like the design of the BB-8 shirt and there's a GameStop near my work so what the hell...ordered for store pickup. We'll see if they honor the $1.97 price...

Rizific

I will never set foot inside a gamestop

especially not for gaming related clothing
Thanks, your opinion is very valuable in this thread.

Moving along... if I click check in store availability and my local stores pop up, does that mean they have them in stock?

Elginer

Stopped at GameStop yesterday got like 7 shirts and some of those Fallout and Batman sleep paints for cheap as shit. Protip. Every few months tons of toys and apparel hit the bargain bin for crazy cheap.

//ARCANUM

Lol, I selected 2 shirts that were available at a store near me for pickup in store. Within 3 minutes I got emails saying they could not hold them for me. Oh well.

Jawmuncher

Lol, I selected 2 shirts that were available at a store near me for pickup in store. Within 3 minutes I got emails saying they could not hold them for me. Oh well.

Guessing you have a higher traffic GameStop? The one by me had everything there still and I was the first to grab some shorts apparently.

Got really lucky, one of the few local Gamestops had 3 of them in my size, placed successful holds online. There was a 4th that showed as available in that store, but for some reason the website doesn't let me complete the hold, so I just called that Gamestop itself and just asked if they can toss the 4th shirt in with my other holds and they were cool with it. I love the chill employees my local Gamestops have, always helpful in a pinch.

Got really lucky, one of the few local Gamestops had 3 of them in my size, placed successful holds online. There was a 4th that showed as available in that store, but for some reason the website doesn't let me complete the hold, so I just called that Gamestop itself and just asked if they can toss the 4th shirt in with my other holds and they were cool with it. I love the chill employees my local Gamestops have, always helpful in a pinch.

Yeah bruh, they are SO chill bruh. So chill.

My store had tons of shirts yesterday but none of them are showing up on the website. Either someone bought all of them or the tracker is messed up haha. Gonna go check soon.

Matticers

They don't really have anything I want in my size aside from the Fallout shirt. I put in a hold request for that but half the time Gamestop screws those up. I think the employees buy them or they just sell them to customers. So we'll see how that goes.

Top Bottom