• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GameStop BF 2015 Ad out

Yep, looks like there will be price parity this Holiday Season for the PS4 and X1. Everything is pointing that way so far. It really is going to be interesting to monitor NPD threads for November and December.

Remember: The Xbox One had a $70 price advantage last holiday at nearly every store, yeah, seventy dollars. This year, there appears there will be no major price advantage. We could seriously have a blood bath this holiday when it comes to sales.

Krakn3Dfx

Is the Fallout 4 Pipboy like the one in the Pipboy edition, or is it a lower quality version exclusive to GS?

It's this guy.

CTJ9u9NUYAABImm.png

Edit: OP should change it to say "Vault-Boy" probably to avoid confusion.

Ponn

Banned
As usual BF will have great console bundles. Sales this year on games though feel like they are going to be kinda weak. We will see older games going for $20 but is that really unusual? Those will be normal prices after the holidays.

I think their push of Funko in their ad is hilarious though.

Come on Gamestop!!! No PS PLUS DEAL? You had that awesome deal 2 years ago, it was like $25 or $30 for a year, and last holiday and this holiday, nothing.

I bought 2 years, two years ago, and I will run out in January. Dang!!

Tigress

Yeah, but no where on the Gamestop ad does it say "Pip-Boy", so this is the $12.99 item people are frothing at the mouth about.

It's a typo in the OP.

Ahhhh...

Anyways I'd totally want one. But not going to do the whole black friday crazyness to get one. Maybe if they allow me to buy their BF specials online I'd do that (and the controller, and maybe one or two of the games i'm interested in).

Persona7

Banned
No way in hell I would deal with Black Friday BS to save $20. Get a movers coupon for Best Buy from your post office and you have the same deal.

Oh yeah, I meant that I was going to stroll into the store around 10AM when the horde is gone. Even then that doesn't seem worth it because I can probably get a similar or better deal online.

Daknight

Kind of sucks for me since I am still not moving to next-gen. But at least does show the console will be easy to find at 200 in most store. Is the second one to have it. Also believe the Wii U bundle will be at 250 in most place (except Gamestop). Sucks there aren't Wii U games in special or anything, not like PS3 or 360 have much in the form of special in games either xP

Still, I believe is a good time to jump into next-gen for most, great special in the system (though I am sure Walmart and Best Buy will throw in extras) and a lot of game in special too to build up the collection :D Would jump if I had that kind of money lol

I'm curious about this as well. Are Gamestop's BF events typically in-store only?

Yeah I asked because at the bottom of the ad it says "Can't get to the store? Shop online at blah blah blah" but I don't know if that's at the bottom of all their ads or if it pertains to BF.

Man, those PS+ cards are not going on sale again are they?

Nah, they clearly did that to get everyone on board with the PS4. Now that it's taken off like a rocket I doubt we see those prices again for the foreseeable future.

Boke1879

$299 PS4 confirmed at gamestop. So that makes Meijer and now this. Wonder if Walmart/Target/Best Buy Will follow suit?

Yea the $299 PS4 and Xb1 will do gangbusters.

ultron87

Looks like there should be plenty of opportunities to get Guitar Hero for 80. I'll probably jump on that from somewhere.

I think I'm going to trade in my current copy of Witcher for the steelbook version. Outside of that nothing for me except for maybe the Lunar controller.

Nephtes

Gamestop: Buy Assassin's Creed Syndicate, get Assassin's Creed Unity for Free! (PLEEEASE! TAKE THIS OFF OUR HANDS! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! Asbestos is easier to get rid of!)

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Woof, 3DS and Wii U each get about a half-page. Sucks being a Nintendo fan these days.

I wonder what the quality is like on those Mario ornaments.

B.O.O.M

As big of a fan of UC as I am..I would prefer getting a different combination of games with the PS4. Hoping for some different bundles. Maybe even something from an ebay seller so i can skip the sales tax

Regiruler

They actually made a statue of the mecha pirate from skyward sword? It's a cool design, but an odd choice nontheless.

EDIT: MM is advertised but didn't have a cut at all? BS.

Top Bottom