• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamestop.com pricedrops. Transfomers, Simpsons Hit&Run = $20; Red Dead Revolv. = $30;

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Deku Tree said:
How is Hit & Run?
Worth $20 easily. I played a demo and liked the ramdomness. Its a shameless GTA clone, so if you don't like these kinda of games, avoid it.

AirBrian

olubode said:
Worth $20 easily. I played a demo and liked the ramdomness. Its a shameless GTA clone, so if you don't like these kinda of games, avoid it.
I second this. And just to add, if you are a fan of the Simpson's -- even a casual one -- buy this game. So many classic references and tons of content.

Andy787

Banned
Gaaah. Great deal, I wish I had money, I'd love to pick up Transformers and Simpsons (already picked up RDR a few days ago for $26 from the Target sale).

Andy787

Banned
Holy crap, GameStop says Melbourne House developed Transformers? Wow, that explains why the game looks so fucking slick. The game seriously looks even more fun than Mech Assault, and I loved Mech Assault. :(

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I just got the game a few days ago.

Few things are more fun than driving full speed off a cliff, and transforming in mid-air while spraying your foe beneath you w/ blasters and rockets.

Very gratifying.

WHY THE **** don't you have Transformers already? It's one of the best PS2 games of the year. I honestly have no idea why reviews of it are so bad.

Top Bottom