• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Journalists stepped in to defend Sweet Baby Inc. after curator page went viral

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayauMiao

Tv6lDMQ.jpg

Its shocking he writes like this as if he is talking to a bunch of 5 year olds.

I wouldn't be surprise if the staff meeting room comes with a ball pit.

bcMMyin.jpg

Larxia

Honestly I'm super happy this is all blowing up right now.

This shit has been annoying for years, but for a very long time you couldn't say anything about it because most people weren't really aware of the truth of it, and you would just be accused of racist, something-phobe or a conspiracy theorist anytime you would complain about anything related to this. It was awful times.
Now everything is brought to the light and it seems like a lot of people are either starting to realize how bad it's been, or finally dare speak up their mind about it.

I know a lot of people who didn't know / didn't notice anything about this type of stuff until recently, and they think it got worse only recently, but I've been saying for a while that it's actually getting better, because this has been going on for almost a decade, but finally people are starting to talk about it, which might give the impression that it's getting worse, but it's in reality just getting exposed until it inevitably blows up.

It's pretty satisfying to see this happening.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

The more you claim that the person is loved and appreciated, the more it will highlight that they are marginalized because you are treating them more special than others.

The only solution: treat them equally like no judging and no special treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom