• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam curator warns players if Sweet Baby is involved in a game

LordCBH

Gosh she really is just an awful person with very little redeeming qualities

There is no way I could A) be a terrible person and B) still somehow be successful. If I acted the way she does publicly at any jobs I've had I'd be homeless now

She has the brain power of a five year old. If we brought back mental institutions, there’s a high chance she’d be in one.

violence

Page is up, it lists all the games created with a consultant firm like SBI

aE8NRSl.jpeg
Excellent. I’m sure the comrades will have no issue with their portfolio on display like this.

monty-python-and-the-holy-grail-head-smack.gif

Jaybe

This is wild. Apparently the founder of Surgent Studios, Abubakar Salim, that just developed Zau Tales of Kenzera had a company set up with him and the Sweet Baby Inc founders called “Bebe Sucre” (sweet baby). Sounds like a shell company for Abubakar Salim to enrich himself off the publisher provide funds for DEI consulting projects/checkmarks. Funnelling consulting funds to companies you have ownership in is really suspect. Should be investigated by EA, the publisher. People asked, why would a Kenyan need to outsource the writing of his story…. Probably to get a cut of the funding dollars I’m guessing.

Top Bottom