• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamma PS1 Emulator Released for iOS

reinking

Gold Member
Still waiting for PPSSPP. I will probably download this one but early reviews say it crashes with controllers.

ManaByte

Gold Member
when will we get a ps5 emulator?
hulk smash GIF

ManaByte

Gold Member
PS1 one games obviously are bigger than the Nintendo stuff on Delta so I won't sync up much. But I've played Ridge Racer, GT1, Tekken 3, and Crash so far. Works good, but audio can start popping if you don't force close the app after a while.

StereoVsn

Just downloaded it. Almost identical to Delta. Works great. Tested it with Riiiiiiiiiiidge Racer.

“According to Gamma’s App Store page, it collects identifiers that can be used to track you, and may collect location and usage data.”

For fucks sale. Can I just pay like $5-10 for the app instead? Because I am so tired of this crap. Also, they are embedding BIOS files, isn’t that not a good idea?

thatJohann

This process to add games is puzzling. Not user friendly. Finally was able to run wipeout 3 but no audio and the gamma app showed all these tracks. So confusing. Gonna hold off until I find a guide.

ManaByte

Gold Member
“According to Gamma’s App Store page, it collects identifiers that can be used to track you, and may collect location and usage data.”

For fucks sale. Can I just pay like $5-10 for the app instead? Because I am so tired of this crap. Also, they are embedding BIOS files, isn’t that not a good idea?
You can disable that upon install. Just deny the tracking.

DeVeAn

Does this not read .chd format? I don’t like having the game with track files added.

Edit: Apparently works with just the .bin? Mega Man 8 seemed to run fine.

Also, if the prompt doesn’t show for do not track you may have it set to automatically not allow in settings.

Last edited:

Jinzo Prime

Gold Member
Can’t seem to find a way to decompress PSX .7z files on iPhone. Seems all roms are .7z. Any ideas?
iZip can decompress them, apparently.

Hestar69

Well, download cancelled.

You can play 76 from plus at 60 FPS. Btw

iZip can decompress them, apparently.

Ty! this worked! but there's ads before you can play a fucking game......LMAO REALLY!

Top Bottom