• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War Producer Provides Update on New Movie

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In a new conversation with The Digital Fix, Dylan Clark, who is one of the producers of the Gears of War movie, was asked if he could share anything about its development. Although Clark, who was busy promoting The Batman, declined to say anything about Gears of War, he did express that news of some sort could be emerging before long. "I'm glad that you're interested in it," Clark said. "It's something it's been a passion of mine for a very long time. I think very soon there will be an announcement."

MrFunSocks

Banned
Hopefully it focuses on E-Day and doesn't just do flashbacks to it or do it then do a big jump forward in time.

Read this as God of War.

Which of I would prefer a TV series in the world of GOW, and not an actual movie.
I reckon if the Halo show goes well and the Gears movie doesn't completely bomb, we'll see a Gears show eventually. I agree it would be better served as a show.

Last edited:
Top Bottom