• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Germany's Mr. Flirt gives refugees tips on how to approach girls. Gaffers also welcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

The only good part of this shitshow of an article is the line by that german woman complaining that germans are white.

Premarital sex is fun. Hopefully they eventually chill out on the religion thing. And I'm not too surprised at that chick saying she found Middle Easterners attractive. Middle Eastern girls are hot. There's a few Middle Eastern looking chicks (not sure if there'e actually Middle Eastern or Indian/Pakistani) who go to my gym and lift regularly, and holy fuck, they're attractive.

deaec19e-9f0c-4180-b225-549ddcd31b11.gif

Yeah, sure thing, go ahead and tell yourself that.

Nah it's true, most women hate big muscles

This is damn good stuff, sadly for a lot for these men it's the first time they can get a relationship without feeling they would be culturally blackmailed and pressured. Despite Islam allowing for people to form a relationship before marriage, the quasi (sometimes literal) arranged marriage bullshit has infected middle eastern coincidence for centuries and led to countless people being trapped in marriages they never wanted to be in. I dare say it has stunted growth of Muslims as a whole.

It's also why you see heinous sex crimes behind some by the likes of isis and co, the repression of Muslims men and women is a sad sad thing.

It's one of the biggest shames the Muslim populace has, me being part of that populace, and little of anything is done to combat it. I wish these guys the best of luck, 'in the game'.

Oh and the guy who said it's haram to have sex before marriage has every right to believe that, dunno why people in the thread are pointing that out.It's haraam, but it's also a personal choice. I have known PLENTY of Muslims to not give a fuck about that rule, and people who do. If you choose to have sex before marriage is totally up to yourself as a Muslim, some do some don't.

Yea those pick up line sound like PUA crap.

People tripping over themselves to get a hot take in about "PUA crap". You mean these pickup lines?

"I really love the scent of your perfume," he suggested. "You have a beautiful voice."

Give me a break. GAF gonna GAF

Monocle

Step 1: Be hot.

Step 2: Don't be a weirdo or a jerk.

But really, best of luck to the repressed religious types. That's a tough hole to climb out of.

Middle eastern guys really like the undercut.
Good taste knows no boundaries!

Trouble

Banned
People tripping over themselves to get a hot take in about "PUA crap". You mean these pickup lines?

"I really love the scent of your perfume," he suggested. "You have a beautiful voice."

Give me a break. GAF gonna GAF

Right, gotta throw a neg in there.

"I love that perfume, my grandmother wears that brand."

Generally speaking of course male model and swimmer type builds rate higher for women than 80s action heroes.

Basically this. I think in most European countries at least, you're going to have way more success if you look moderately muscled and really cut rather than just huge. Olympic Swimmers build is probably the GOAT target if you want to get laid.

Jasup

Also wtf is this?

That is quite normal actually, and not reserved for women only. It's all to do with stereotypes and fetishes. Basically people sometimes perceive others from the same culture as more average, as they already share much more with each orther. Different backgrounds, life experiences and appearances make people seem more interesting because you're not like the others.

You can experience it if you're a foreigner in the country. There can be issues with hostility towards you from some, but because of your background you'll immediately stand out more and others take notice of you. And you don't carry the stereotypes of how local men/women are. However you're burdened by the stereotypes attached to your background, and there are people who fetishise those stereotypes.

That's a weird take on community service, but good on him for helping those guys out. It's interesting to see a good pick up artist for once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom