• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Getting high

Voidguts

got a half of some vanilla gorilla and holy fuck, if you like gorilla glue/gg#4 this will be one of your favs. 24% and staaanky as all hell. GG#4 is one of the only strains i keep on deck but i'mma have to switch while this is around.

EVxgBbo.jpg

Sness

Banned
I want to stop smoking the bong, and get a vaporizer. I typically only smoke at home, occasionally with a couple friends. I'm strongly leaning towards a Volcano Digital because I just want a strong daily driver without a lot of maintenance. Is the Volcano still top tier? Is the vapor heavy hitting?

I want to stop smoking the bong, and get a vaporizer. I typically only smoke at home, occasionally with a couple friends. I'm strongly leaning towards a Volcano Digital because I just want a strong daily driver without a lot of maintenance. Is the Volcano still top tier? Is the vapor heavy hitting?

Yes and yes. You can take as big a hit as you possibly can because it's all held in the bag. You can even twist the nozzle at the end to close it and save it for later.

Goldboy

got a half of some vanilla gorilla and holy fuck, if you like gorilla glue/gg#4 this will be one of your favs. 24% and staaanky as all hell. GG#4 is one of the only strains i keep on deck but i'mma have to switch while this is around.

Damn I need to try this

for those of you lucky enough to live in a medical/legal state (literally sold all my shit to move from Hell, MS to OR) you can actually still smoke bud while you're on a T break if it is a strain that has low or no THC, CBD won't affect your tolerance and will make the break infinitely more tolerable. the reverse applies if you've developed a CBD tolerance. things you wish you knew sooner.. sorry if this was common knowledge, it's called cannabinoid cycling if you'd like to learn more.

jHeo5lv.png

my current stash. blocked out farms/barcodes/etc. cherry pie and lemon kush are incredible.
medical. if pics aren't allowed, lemme know.

brooo https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00478UIB2/?tag=neogaf0e-20 i live upstairs and smoked with my empire shorty bong nonstop using the smoke buddy & ozium spray for months and noone was the wiser. if someone comes up in your place, it's still gonna rank like weed but if you're paranoid about the smell leaking out, definitely check that out. my neighbors are super sensitive to any kind of smoke, too.

My man! Thanks for the info! Gonna order and try.

Daingurse

Can't wait to hit some of my AZ Super Queen today. Been dealing with physical pain all day from a tooth, and nothing helps with the nausea pain meds give me like weed. Just need to make it to Thursday for my dentist appointment. Christ lol.

Joe

What's the deal with Massachusetts' recreational marijuana law?

I just read that it won't go into effect until July 2018, is that true?

MA is relatively close and I want to take a weekend trip in and get high on medical-grade marijuana.

Mau5

MA is relatively close and I want to take a weekend trip in and get high on medical-grade marijuana.

Unfortunately these things can take years before you'll actually see shops open up. I'm from Mass so I couldn't be more eager for them to get the ball rolling. I think July 2018 is only an estimate hopefully it happens.

Just had my first sativa strain in 7 years with Northern Lights Haze at 20.7% and fuuuuck it made me realize how much I missed day toking on the weekends.

A quick burst of euphoria followed by a yummy relaxing feeling with no indica crash after and no paranoia like I was expecting from a sativa dom. Very nice stuff.

Joe

Unfortunately these things can take years before you'll actually see shops open up. I'm from Mass so I couldn't be more eager for them to get the ball rolling. I think July 2018 is only an estimate hopefully it happens.
Well that sucks. It's better than not at all though.

Thanks for the info.

shoelacer

Banned

MA is so bafflingly simultaneously puritanical and progressive when it comes to shit like this. Like you could marry someone of the same sex here before anywhere else in the country, yet couldn't buy alcohol on Sundays until a few years ago. It's really weird.

What's the effiancy of dab rigs vs vape coil pens for wax and shatter? Former is so elaborate that if the latter is even close I'm almost tempted to toss my rig that make people think I'm smoking hard drugs lol. Plus portability is great.

Definitely have gotten blasted off my own but I also use more than with the rig and torch. But it's also easier to take smaller hits.

There are no stores, but it is legal to gift a certain amount to people. There are some delivery services in Mass and Maine that take advantage of this.

I found some bomb ass kush when I visited. It's still pretty risky imo.

Voidguts

My brother's dealer just got some Girl Scout Cookies in. I'm going to buy some since I've never tried it.

What should I expect?

love some GSC, super tasty bud - makes you laugh at dumb shit and feel super relaxed. really good for chilling and watching some movies.

Question for those in legal states. For jobs , is employment contingent on a drug test like it is in non legal states ? Do they still test for weed? Any info/experiences from people in cali or Washington or Oregon would be greatly appreciated as I'm trying to move to one of those three . Thanks .

Voidguts

Question for those in legal states. For jobs , is employment contingent on a drug test like it is in non legal states ? Do they still test for weed? Any info/experiences from people in cali or Washington or Oregon would be greatly appreciated as I'm trying to move to one of those three . Thanks .

hey man, unfortunately here in Oregon the legislature to support this died early this year. Washington still tests, too, because it's still federally illegal. really, really, really fucking stupid, I know. jobs within the cannabis industry obviously don't care, but that's a limited market/narrows your job prospects juuuuust a bit. it basically comes down to your employer; some care, some don't.

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/oregon_bill_to_ban_firing_empl.html
http://mrsc.org/Home/Explore-Topics...hington-State/Marijuana-in-the-Workplace.aspx

Yea a lot of places in cali still drug test. The place I work only tests new hires and incase theirs an incident involving team members.

There's no way they'd ever random drug test, pretty much most people smoke weed. Ive smoked with my boss before lol.

hey man, unfortunately here in Oregon the legislature to support this died early this year. Washington still tests, too, because it's still federally illegal. really, really, really fucking stupid, I know. jobs within the cannabis industry obviously don't care, but that's a limited market/narrows your job prospects juuuuust a bit. it basically comes down to your employer; some care, some don't.

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/05/oregon_bill_to_ban_firing_empl.html
http://mrsc.org/Home/Explore-Topics...hington-State/Marijuana-in-the-Workplace.aspx

Bro, that ozium you recommended? Holy shit that shot eats the weed smoke. Ive been smoking in my room and use ozium and so far so good. Thanks breh

Voidguts

Bro, that ozium you recommended? Holy shit that shot eats the weed smoke. Ive been smoking in my room and use ozium and so far so good. Thanks breh

hellll yeah, love that shit dude, enjoy~

after a month+ of fuckin with this vaporizer i started playing with bags again; i shouldn't have dismissed them so easily, they are super rad. i wasn't packing herb in the elbow (clutch) and i was using the lowest fan setting, which is apparently the worst. i can get 4-5 huuuge bags of vapor from ~.2 of a gram now, love it. also replaced my stock whip tube with a vinyl one and it tastes much cleaner and is less tacky to the touch - was able to score 10 feet for like six bucks on amazon, that'll last me over a year or more.

hellll yeah, love that shit dude, enjoy~

after a month+ of fuckin with this vaporizer i started playing with bags again; i shouldn't have dismissed them so easily, they are super rad. i wasn't packing herb in the elbow (clutch) and i was using the lowest fan setting, which is apparently the worst. i can get 4-5 huuuge bags of vapor from ~.2 of a gram now, love it. also replaced my stock whip tube with a vinyl one and it tastes much cleaner and is less tacky to the touch - was able to score 10 feet for like six bucks on amazon, that'll last me over a year or more.

What kinda vaporizer are you using? Have you ever tried a volcano? I'm looking for a new one. I have an arizer 2 I think it's called.

Voidguts

What kinda vaporizer are you using? Have you ever tried a volcano? I'm looking for a new one. I have an arizer 2 I think it's called.

arizer extreme q - wanted a volcano but it's a little out of my price range, can get the EQ for ~150ish and can do bags & whip instead of just bags. been looking for a decent PORTABLE vape though

Davey Cakes

Girl Scout Cookies was quite nice, BTW. When I first tried it, I got pretty lit just from two hits and by the third, everything felt "brighter." Definitely happy with it.

Ultryx

Girl Scout Cookies was quite nice, BTW. When I first tried it, I got pretty lit just from two hits and by the third, everything felt "brighter." Definitely happy with it.

GSC is pretty dope. I like it. I'd like to try a lot of the crosses I see out here at dispensaries.

My neighbor gave me almost 8 grams of hash today. He's really generous with his weed. I don't have anything to mix it into so I'm just hotknifing like a proper tramp lol. Works though. Love this stuff.

Oh shit, RIP StanMarsh, stay high brah...

see5harp

I don't understand why so many people freak out. Just check your bag and bring as much molly, weed, etc. you want to use on vacation.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Youtube has been recommending made at home edibles, one using a cannabis tincture. Something badass about making a tincture. Makes you feel all Yeah Mr. White, yeah science!

I don't understand why so many people freak out. Just check your bag and bring as much molly, weed, etc. you want to use on vacation.

I would cover up the smell, discrete as possible etc. and if possible, just find a source at the destination.

Good to know TSA has relaxed laws on this matter.

One of my buds flies all the time and always brings his vape pen in his carry on, never been an issue for him. I'm not nearly that bold though, not worth it IMO

Youtube has been recommending made at home edibles, one using a cannabis tincture. Something badass about making a tincture. Makes you feel all Yeah Mr. White, yeah science!

Tinctures make me think more of apothecarists and other anachronistic things tbh.

Which is cool in its own way, you feel like a really savvy druid or something.

shoelacer

Banned
I've flown out of seatac without any issues. Anecdotally, a friend of mine have said he packed a zip in his bag on a flight out of SFO, and when TSA noticed it they just gave him a look and said "good luck on your connecting flight"

____

I've flown out of seatac without any issues. Anecdotally, a friend of mine have said he packed a zip in his bag on a flight out of SFO, and when TSA noticed it they just gave him a look and said "good luck on your connecting flight"

Lmao he’s got balls.

Velcoro

I usually vacuum seal some and it works fine. carry on or check it in both have worked. no issues ever. I haven't taken large amounts though usually under 10g's. LSD is also really easy to travel with. If you're smart about it you shouldn't have to worry.

Top Bottom