• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GGT 1: We're on NeoGAF now

holdthephone

Neo Member
I've been having those item checkout moments where I'm about to pull the trigger and then realize I don't need to be spending money or playing games right now. It's a vicious cycle.

ZombyWulf

Banned
I'm probably going to start playing FFXIV: ARR. It looks quite fun and I'm a huge FF fan (this should prove it)

I once won a copy of NCAA 2011, that doesn't make me a huge NCAA fan.

So no, it doesn't prove nothin Cheddahz. You're a FF casual.

OP is extremely lacking some of us don't visit cheap ass gamers

I don't see what this thread has to do with this 'cheap ass gamer' that you guys keep mentioning.

GGT is a thread over on CAG where some of us just discuss about games or whatever

GGT, CAG? So many acronyms that I don't understand.

Wow, OK. NeoGAF is a place where we discuss games too. But not just in 1 thread what is the point?

I'm going to bow out now since I don't visit CAG and probably won't bring anything relevant to the thread.

This is a general discussion about games, generally. Again, I don't think this CAG has anything to do with this thread, but I do think that you are right in that you probably won't bring anything relevant here.

Hey guys can I join

Wonderful 101 is a fun game

I like you.

I've missed you too!

It sounded awesome until they made it F2P and online only. No way am I paying Capcom prices for armor

I do not understand this mentality.

So, any other way a game is marketed, you would spend 50-60$ to get the product. Instead, you are given the game for free ... and you resent that so much you will not give them any money?

I don't understand it. I understood the hatred toward Bethesda for people paying 60$ for the game, then 5$ for Horse Armor and crappy DLC.

I will complain once my money spent = that of what the original game would of cost anyway. Anything over that amount is complain worthy. Really though, I have never bought 60$ worth of stuff in a free game anyway. Not even close. Think my highest spent is 20$ on Puzzle & Dragons.

killatopak

Gold Member
Fixed.

I bought Graces and skipped playing it since I didn't want to be burned out for Xillia since I was more excited for it (I'll get to it someday, hopefully...)

Definitely play it once you're done with Xillia. Although the story's quite normal and not exactly award winning, the gameplay and the funny skits really saves it.

Best gameplay mechanics on any Tales game that I've played.

mmmpepsi

Banned
I'm glad its free but I hope they're not going too far with the micro transactions. The worst case is another PvZ2.

I think it's just a matter of keeping in mind how much you spend since you start off at $0

I mean, in a lot of cases nowadays a $60 game isn't really a $60 game since content is held out so they can sell you a season pass. So really, a lot of $60 games are $90+ if you want everything. I doubt I'd spend anywhere near that on Deep Down.

SinOfHeart

Neo Member
You guys picking up anymore new releases before holiday sales come around? Feel like it's best to wait for those 2 for 1s.

I'm getting Batman Origins for PC, since I kind of want to play that on release after finally getting through the first two.

I also am strongly considering Pokemon X.

Definitely play it once you're done with Xillia. Although the story's quite normal and not exactly award winning, the gameplay and the funny skits really saves it.

Best gameplay mechanics on any Tales game that I've played.

I'm liking it a lot so far (besides some silly voice acting, which comes as no surprise as someone who has played a lot of their games, haha), but haven't had much time to play, I'll be able to dig into it a bunch more by the end of the week. I picked Milla as my starting character, since I love her design (I own the Alter figure, and the one that came with the collectors edition of the game), and so far her plot characterization has been really enjoyable.

Oooo, never thought I'd be in a GGT again.

Sup CAG GGTers!

So after beating GTA V last week, I don't know what to play now. I am debating between Heavy Rain, Tron: Evolution, and GoW Ascension. However, that fake sonic next-gen rumor that popped up yesterday made me want to replay the Sonic Adventure games again too xD

mmmpepsi

Banned

Sup CAG GGTers!

So after beating GTA V last week, I don't know what to play now. I am debating between Heavy Rain, Tron: Evolution, and GoW Ascension. However, that fake sonic next-gen rumor that popped up yesterday made me want to replay the Sonic Adventure games again too xD

Play Sonic

Sup CAG GGTers!

RefusedChaos? is that you?

Ouya has probably made more of a profit than the Wii U though.
Sold more units of course. RIP whoknows

Hey guys, remember GTA V?

I don't either.

I think I'm doing it wrong. I'm sorry.

LTTP: GTAV
lul

RefusedChaos? is that you?
Yurp

UPDATE: RE6 is a terrible game. It feels like such a chore to play it. On CH 4 of Jake. Just got the Ada campaign left and I can finally be done with this game!

Top Bottom