• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost of Tsushima and Dreams will be at Playstation Experience (Dec 8th)

sublimit

Banned
We’re still finalizing the full list of participating developers, but you can count on some of Worldwide Studios’ biggest and brightest making an appearance, including Sucker Punch Productions, Media Molecule, and more. Want to learn more about Ghost of Tsushima and Dreams? Then PSX is where you need to be.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/06/playstation-experience-2017-update-heres-the-plan/

Looking forward for some GOT gameplay and i'm curious to see how Dreams has evolved!

SuoGrey

That’d be pretty sweet if there was gameplay for Ghosts. That game looks like it’s gonna be pretty amazing.

labaronx

Called it... (not on here)

Dreams and ghost will have extended gameplay shown...

Now all i need is ctr remake

That’d be pretty sweet if there was gameplay for Ghosts. That game looks like it’s gonna be pretty amazing.

I would be surprised if there wasn't, Sucker Punch has been working on this for the better part of 3 years now, I imagine they've got some surprises in store.

Newk86

What happened to Days Gone? Even if the game itself won't be making an appearance there surely we could expect a release date.

Kid Ying

What happened to Days Gone? Even if the game itself won't be making an appearance there surely we could expect a release date.
I'm also surprised. Thought they were going to try to sold that one hard, but ever since e3 i dont remember a single mention of it. I never liked what i saw though. Got sick of zombies a long time ago.

Dreams though? Give me. Want to see what they made of it.

Android Kuma

Neo Member
I'm thinking we're going to get some game play. If this has been in development for more than three years it should already have some polished events to showoff. I wonder though if it'll be a strict Samurai game without any supernatural mixed in. Hope not.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
I gotta admit, Sony has found a lifelong fan and customer in me because of all these single player games. Sony's conferences are the ones I look forward to most because they give me truckload of great single player games. Everything else, maybe except Bethesda, is multiplayer games as a service bullshit.

I have a feeling GoT will blow my mind of how amazing it’ll look, surpassing even Horizon as an open world game graphics wise

Dunki

Great. I really want to know more about Ghost of Tsushima. Trailer looked geat but I also hope we see what kind of gameplay this game has. Since it is made by Suckerpunch I am not that worried but it would be nice to know.

Only thinng I need now is a Yakuza Kiwami 2 announcement and I am happy

Taker666

I really hope they've pushed a bunch of first person VR tools in. It would be great if we could create our own Rush of Blood style on-rails shooter or a sword fighting game.

Shin

Banned
Sounds good, both are big/important games for SCE and I'm looking forward to seeing more of both.

RootCause

Very excited to see some gameplay. SP is one of my favorite devs. Here's hoping the movement/combat feels more heavy than the infamous games.

Dunki

PSX is probbly the best fit for a game like Dreams since it is complete community and user driven Really smart decision by Sony.

Top Bottom