• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut for PC | Review Thread

Draugoth

Gold Member
86yppdu.jpeg

76XJiGT.png

TBA...

AsMUqyW.png

GGRecon - 100/100
Ghost of Tsushima is perhaps Nixxes' most impressive work yet. In porting one of PlayStation’s best games to PC, it’s also created one of the best-optimised pieces of software you can find on the platform.
Gamestar- 90/100
Quotation Forthcoming

0ARd90W.png

SfzXioX.png

a9bab1949c71722a72f59c03e9a971aa1cc8fc53.jpg

tl567ndplj

Ghost-of-Tsushima-Directors-Cut-for-PC-pre-order.jpeg

8zd3B3e.png

ffpjz28781vc1.png

0GFNrZU.png

Last edited:

SpearHea.:D

Steam shows family support is there but i cant see it in our shared library. My friend bought it but still no clue. Opted for steam family sharing beta we four of us

Steam shows family support is there but i cant see it in our shared library. My friend bought it but still no clue. Opted for steam family sharing beta we four of us
It's not in my home PC library, My Son installed it on the Steamdeck. I hope that didn't screw anything up with my home PC Steam.

Jaybe

This is releasing on Steam at a great time as not much else AAA single player of note is to compete for its attention on Steam for some time. I’m curious if it takes the Sony published single player crown from God of War as far as peak CCU goes.

47jgnxf.jpeg

This is releasing on Steam at a great time as not much else AAA single player of note is to compete for its attention on Steam for some time. I’m curious if it takes the Sony published single player crown from God of War as far as peak CCU goes.

47jgnxf.jpeg
the game is already at 43,007. It already is Sony's 4th biggest CCU ever outside of Helldivers 2.

Last edited:

Mr Moose

Game is getitng review bombed already
Product received for free
I would like to leave positive review on this great game, but due to sony recent dramas and removing this game from many countries i can't leave positive review on Sony game. Stop divide peoples and let everyone enjoy games. PS please we really look for Bloodborne Remake on pc.
Gonna review bomb the game, but also port beg.
Jesus.

Perrott

Valve should erase the "Recommended" and "Not Recommended" aspect of their review system and just let all user reviews express their enjoyment or dislike of a product only in written form.

Last edited:

47jgnxf.jpeg
I still have a large backlong including Baldurs Gate 3 but went ahead and spent money on Ghost of Tsushima. I have not played it yet.

Švejk

Funny to me that I enjoyed and Platinumed the PS4 (&5) versions, yet found it to be only good. SP played it a little too safe when it came to actual level design, IMO...

But with this new AssCrud, it has me appreciating my time with it more and wanting to play it again... So weird.

It's a great game, really enjoyed it. But I bailed about 2/3rd of the way in due to the repetition. Pretty much the same as Days Gone for me in that respect. Both games are still worth playing though and are pretty fun.

If I do go PC eventually, will pick this one up on discount since I've already bought it once.

I bought and played through it once already on PS4Pro and have been patiently waiting for a PC release to play it at 60+fps/UW for a while now. I almost caved after starting a watch of Shogun on Hulu, but once I found out it was coming to PC, I held the line. I can't wait to play again.

Best Ninja game since Tenchu I've played in 20+ years.

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
Unable to link to PSN with error:

(18.96901002.1715873015.86830ec6)

Anyone else?
I've had this off and on for a few days but it has corrected itself within a few minutes each time. At first I thought it was because I let my PS+ expire but when it connected I figured it must be something else.

ManaByte

Gold Member
I’m real close to the Platinum on PS5. Already finished both the game and expansion. Not sure if I want the PC version at full price.

Would be nice if they offered cross buy since it requires PSN.

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
57K and it isn't even the week-end yet. It has a shot at 100K. Will very likely be second only to Helldivers II.

J3nga

I guess if I own DC on PS5 there isn't much if any reason getting a PC version if I'm itching to replay this?

Last edited:
Top Bottom