• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost of Tsushima -The Ghost | PS4

SleepDoctor

Banned
I really hope this doesn't have some shitty ac type combat. I want some depth to it like Nioh with the different postures.

I used to play tf out of the Kengo games on the ps2. Fuck those games were great, idk why they stopped making those or Onimusha.

This maybe a rental tho and possibly a purchase on Ps5.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I forsee another graphical benchmark in consoles either this or TLOU of course but idk I think Sucker Punch might pull it off.
I'm more interested in the actual gameplay in Tsushima, it can have the best the graphics in world but if its clunky to play for sake "realism" like RDR2 then I have no interest in the game.

I trust Sucker Punch, Their InFAMOUS series always smooth and felt good to control.

Javthusiast

Banned
I'm more interested in the actual gameplay in Tsushima, it can have the best the graphics in world but if its clunky to play for sake "realism" like RDR2 then I have no interest in the game.

Ah come on now, yes its going for more realism, but the first last of us still played very well, nowhere near as clunky as rdr2 or gtav. And from the gameplay shown of two you now have even more gameplay options.

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

Banned

I trust Sucker Punch, Their InFAMOUS series always smooth and felt good to control.

Yeah I trust them with smoothness and gameplay so I'm not worried about tht.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Ah come on now, yes its going for more realism, but the first last of us still played very well, nowhere near as clunky as rdr2 or gtav. And from the gameplay shown of two you know have even more gameplay options.
I hope so, like I said I trust Sucker Punch based on their pervious games.

Oberstein

The gameplay seems basic, but the atmosphere is still there.
Hopefully we won't have to destroy 150 enemy camps on the map.

Last edited:
Top Bottom