• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint coming officially on October 4th

Mista

Banned
Forgive me senpai....
giphy.gif

Yeah Idk. The trailers got me hyped. But I'm not seeing the fun survival mechanics here. Also, I didn't realize how much i don't like shooting drones in a military game till I saw it here. I loved wildlands but my expectations are much more measured now

to be honest, i'm having a hard time determining if there is enough different from wildlands or if this is just wildlands 1.5? I love ghost recon but i'm not sure why this is grabbing me. the massiveG video that ibizapocholo posted is one of the more convincing game play videos i've seen. guess i'll try the beta and see how it goes.

waylo

Banned
It's 2019. When many of your selling points are basic ass features that shouldn't be missing from any PC game (customizable keybinds, arbitrary resolution support, uncapped framerate, etc...) I get a bit worried. These are all things that have been standard for years/decades. It'd be like if they made a console features trailer and advertised controller support.

Then your other features are Discord integration and eyetracking support.

giphy.gif

The standalone benchmark is nice however. Hopefully you don't need to own the game to run it.

Last edited:
Didn't want to make a thread (actually I don't think I can yet lol) but is this game sold out at Best Buy? I'm searching for it on their webpage and there is only a listing for the Ultimate Edition of the Xbox version.

I prefer to buy it from BB due to GCU.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Looks good! One of the biggest regrets I have this Gen is only getting about 10 hours into Wildlands. I guess I should hold off on this until I finish it. This Generation has almost completely passed me by

If you've played ten hours of Wildlands then you've literally played the whole game, as it's just the same missions that gets repeated over and over again.

MMaRsu

Banned
It's 2019. When many of your selling points are basic ass features that shouldn't be missing from any PC game (customizable keybinds, arbitrary resolution support, uncapped framerate, etc...) I get a bit worried. These are all things that have been standard for years/decades. It'd be like if they made a console features trailer and advertised controller support.

Then your other features are Discord integration and eyetracking support.

giphy.gif

The standalone benchmark is nice however. Hopefully you don't need to own the game to run it.

you forgot the denuvo drm feature

Roni

Gold Member
Whats lol?
Odyssey is the same shit as Origins only in green and with a even more bigger map. I havent missed anything. Keep your "lol" and "lmao" bullshit

Im glad that you love getting ripped off by publishers who sell DLC as a new game. Ubisoft is doing that a lot recently... not my faultif you havent noticed that yet..
Lol

He seems to be spending his time in wonder, amusement and fun.

While you seem to spending energy to hate something.

Top Bottom