• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GhostRunner 2 coming in 2023 | PlayStation Showcase

Draugoth

Gold Member

Fw61JD7akAE6uao

Fw61SoTacAEtRbj

Last edited:
I tried to first one on PS5 because it looks so cool and fun (when you're good at the game).

I quickly stopped playing the game because this game screams for mouse and keyboard.

xrnzaaas

It looks awesome, but I'm not gonna play, the first game was way above the skill level I'm able to reach after some practice.

I tried to first one on PS5 because it looks so cool and fun (when you're good at the game).

I quickly stopped playing the game because this game screams for mouse and keyboard.

Not only that, the game is also soooo trial and error becoming so rage inducing that - for me at least - stopped being fun after a certain point.

Listen, I understand that this whole "Hotline Miami : die and repeat®" type of games are addicting for many people/have their demographic/fans but I just don't know if I can do it anymore.

Been meaning to play Ghostrunner for a couple of years now and I finally managed to beat it a couple.of weeks back thanks to PS plus extra, well, in the end, I found the whole game to be a...love/hate thing, "love" due to the absolute banger of a soundtrack and esthetics, "hate" due to usual Hotline Miami type of gameplay (die/retry ad infinitum), I just can't do the "1 hit and you're dead" thing anymore, in the end, towards the latter part of the game I just enabled easy mode with its +1 hit armour thing just to be able to finish the damned thing.

It's a game (now franchise) that I should love since it ticks many boxes but unfortunately it's not for me

Top Bottom