• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb 18: Everything is always a surprise on some level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

I don't think Dan can be trusted to comment on a rival wrestling production now that he is a professional worker. They'll probably have to replace him with Drew on the powerbombcast.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

Jothel

Mario Party Playlist.
You horrible person that's brilliant.

New Super Mario Bros Wii

Time to Brad's first death: 48 seconds.

Edit: How have I not used qlcrew before. Holy cow.

This is such a shitfest I love it.

I was in the same situation a week or so ago. Load up qlcrew.com and filter from oldest to newest non-quick look videos and just go down the list for anything that sounds interesting. I really enjoyed the How to Build a Bomb videos. I wasn't around for the beginning so the videos were interesting to me.
Yeah watching that stuff at the time was super exciting. After the whole gamespot kerfuffle all I wanted was for Jeff to make his own site with other ex gamespot people and GB was pretty much perfect. Can't believe how long ago that all is now... I've never followed a website or other people so closely for so long.

mintyice

Dan will appear on/in a WWE product in the next 5 years.

Calling it now.

I mean he was pretty visible during the last Wrestlemania. Does that count?

2738805-ryckertwrestlemania.jpg

daydream

Banned
going through my first relisten of the 2014 gotycasts and yeah, all the gotycast clichés are in full effect

alex folding like a card house, jeff making half the decisions himself, dan not really having a pull,
why is drew on again?
, vinny as third in the food chain

patrick's gonna be missed since he could make a difference sometimes. i believe in austin to make his voice heard

derFeef

going through my first relisten of the 2014 gotycasts and yeah, all the gotycast clichés are in full effect

alex folding like a card house, jeff making half the decisions himself, dan not really having a pull,
why is drew on again?

patrick's gonna be missed since he could make a difference sometimes. i believe in austin to make his voice heard

I am so ready. 2014 was hair-pullingly awesome/terrible

Wunder

why is drew on again?

you talkin' shit about drew? I'll fite you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom